Chapter One

No, it was not Ally's intention for her joke to quickly be compared to Camila and how she use to tell jokes. And Ally could do nothing but roll her eyes when Lauren started the comparison because honestly, everything she does and says nowadays containing humor, is compared to Camila and her humor when she was in the band.

"Can we please not start on Camila today? Please."Ally bucked her eyes to the ceiling, aggravated with Lauren already.

"Ally, you sit here and catch a attitude every time we talk about Camila. It's honestly rude."Normani frowned.

"It's almost like you hate the fact that she exists."Lauren said dryly. Ally glared at the both of them.

"Yeah, Ally.You should enjoy talking about the memories we and you have with her."Dinah added.

Ally quickly sat up in her chair and frowned up her face."Oh first of all, don't come for me like that,"She said."And don't get hostile either. I don't understand why we talk about her when the bitch damn near packed her shit, and fucking ran away. She is gone. So why is her name still alive in this group when she was dead in this group all year of 2016?"

"Ally, don't be like that. Let's not forget that she played a part in this group just as the rest of us."Dinah reminded Ally, as if she did not already know.

"Oh yeah? What part? Thinking she was the leader?"Ally hissed.

"Ally she was not even like that, don't even try it."Lauren folded her arms and leaned against the wall. The girls were sitting around in the studio waiting on their producer.

"Y-You just don't get it. None of you do because you were too far up her ass. Especially Lauren."Ally pointed at Lauren, and Lauren's jaw dropped slightly.

"Me? Since when?"Lauren questioned while walking towards Ally angrily."Every time we try and talk about the good times we had with Camila, you start about the negative. You know that girl meant no harm and she had the purest soul! You need to stop being like that towards her. You are so mean to that girl, Ally."

"So you're just going to take up for her, huh?"Ally folded her arms.

"She is my friend; our friend. Why would I not?"Lauren shrugged. Ally scoffed and shook her head in disbelief.

Then Dinah stood up from the rolling chair."Correct me if I'm wrong but, Ally I honestly think you don't like Camila. I think you never have. That's what it sounds like."

"No, when I first met Camila, we were cool. Then she became jealous of me and broke up my relationship with Troy."Ally corrected her.

"She was not jealous of you."Normani chuckled.

"Yes she was."Ally nodded.

"She was."Dinah looked at Normani."That, I do have to agree on. She was a bit jealous of Ally. Like that time the fans found out about Ally's songs she made long before X-Factor and they were praising her and tweeting her on how good they were and Camila got jealous and collaborated with Shawn Mendez so that she could get the attention. Then she started throwing shade on twitter about 'old stuff should be left in the past and not talked about"-something like that and it was directed towards Ally. She was jealous."

"Y'all need to come off Camila. She was the best thing that ever happened to us. Stop acting like she gave us hell."Lauren sighed.

"No, the best thing that ever happened to me was Waffle House. Look, I don't like her, I probably never will. So just drop it."Ally said for the last time.

"Why you got to be like that?"Lauren commented.

"Same reason why you don't have boobs."Ally clap backed, making Normani choke on her water and Dinah to scream. Lauren's jaw dropped to her chin and Ally opened her bottle of water and begin to drink it and said,"I told you not to come for me."

"Allysin is alive this year!"Dinah slapped her thigh, laughing hysterically.

"Shut up Dinah."Lauren rolled her eyes.

"You mad?"Dinah asked, knowingly.

"Fuck you."she hissed.

"Oh really? When baby?"Dinah teased, being sarcastic.

"Hey girls!"The producer greeted, closing the door behind him.

"Hello!"The girl's said in sync.

"You stay talking shit, it's aggravating."Lauren whispers to Ally.

"Your dad stay unemployed, it's embarrassing."Ally whispers back.

"Well I'm taking care of my parents. They don't need a job."Lauren the informed the Mexican.

"Well you need to take care of your breath, now get out of my face."Ally spoke sharply, nudged Lauren with her elbow, making Lauren tumbled back lightly before she turned around to talk with the producer.

Ally sat back and watched Lauren carefully. She still couldn't believe she was turning against Ally. Ally and Lauren were friends way before they met Camila. Now all of a sudden she's taking up for her. Felt and sounded wrong in Ally's eyes.

"Some friend you are.."Ally mumbled before excusing herself to go to the restroom.