Chapter Twelve

"So you think she's mentally deranged?"Dinah said in between laughs while doing her squats. The two were told to go do something to get their mind off of what happened yesterday so they decided to go to the gym. Working out is said to be a big stress reliever.

"Don't call it that, you make it sound bad."Normani's brows furrowed while stepping on the treadmill.

"Mani,"Dinah chuckled. "It's just another word for being crazy."

"Don't call her crazy."Normani frowned.

"But you just said you think she is. I been knew."Dinah shrugged.

Mani shrugged unsure. "Yeah but there has to be another word for it."

"Bipolar? Psychotic? Schizophrenic? Demented? Infuckingsane? It doesn't matter what word we use, they all mean crazy, and that's what she is."Dinah explained.

"I know but...I-I don't know..."

"See, you're in denial."Dinah said while studying Normani. "You know damn well she's not normal but you don't wanna believe it."

"Call it what you want. But I am concerned."shrugged Normani. "Maybe she just has anger issues."

"Mani, nah."Dinah scoffed. "You can't be serious. Dammit Mani, Ally wrapped a chord around Lauren's neck, in attempt to murder Lauren right then and there! She even tried to aim GLASS at Lauren's head. She didn't fight Lauren just to beat her ass, she fought Lauren with the goal of killing her. She blacked out."

"Hell you even said she told you that she tried to kill Lauren. I don't what else there is to do to make you see."Dinah added.

Normani sighed. "I just feel like the group is falling apart."

"Don't say that. The group is not falling apart."denied Dinah. "We just gotta get two girls under control."

Before Normani can talk again, her phone starts ringing.

"I-It's mama H..."Normani said confused.

"Well answer it."Dinah chuckled.

"Hello?"Normani says into the phone.

"Hi Mani,"Mama H says. "Ally is losing her mind. She's really upset right now."

Normani's eyes got wide and she turned off the treadmill. "Why? What happened?"

"We addressed her possible mental condition and...she lashed out. She's saying she's not crazy and she doesn't need to go to a doctor, she doesn't need help, all kinds of things. We need you to come down here and get her."described mama H. "We already scheduled her an appointment with the doctor on Thursday and then an appointment with a specialist. All we need you to do is to take her and try talking some sense into her. Do you think you can do that?"

Normani grabbed her water bottle and keys, "Yes ma'am, I'm on my way."

"Thank you, we have to leave for our plane now."

"Ok well be careful."Normani said before signaling Dinah to get her things.

The two exchange goodbyes before hanging up and Normani walked towards the door, Dinah running to catch up behind her.

"What's going on?"Dinah asked curiously.

"Ally has officially lost it according to mama H." said Normani. "We gotta go get her and I gotta take her to an appointment with her doctor Thursday and specialist Saturday. I have no idea how I'm gonna do that if she already said she refused to go because she doesn't think she's crazy."

"Oh wow. Good luck to you."Dinah said as they exited the building. She saw two people in the distance and squinted her eyes. Normani came to a sharp stop in her tracks and Dinah did the same.