Chapter Sixteen

The doors of Starbucks swung open as if heavy winds pushed it open. In came Kordei. She had on sneakers, her hoodie and leggings. She spotted Lauren sitting with Lucy. They were really the only ones in the cafe.

She approached them and Lauren rolled her eyes when she saw her. But before Lauren could say anything, Normani snapped.

"I originally came here to beat your ass, like I promised. Because what you said to Ally was out of fucking line. And you lied straight to her face. You were def-"

"No!"Lauren frowned and stood up from the table. "SHE was out of FUCKING line when she slapped me. I ought to sue her ass for that shit."

"You deserve that slap, ya lil bitch!"Normani hissed. "She should've punch ya ass in the throat. How dare you say what you said to her?!"

"Look!"Lauren raised her voice. "I said what I said and I meant it."

"Well for a bitch who stares at her ass 24/7, gets jealous when she's not touching you, damn near tried to fuck her on the kitchen counter in the middle of the night and begged her to kiss you back, you sure don't seem like you "don't like her"."Normani spoke firmly and Lauren pushed Normani.

Wrong move.

Normani grabbed Lucy's coffee-out of her hand and threw it on Lauren. Lauren stood there in shock while Normani stood there, ready for the Cuban's next move.

"I told you specifically that if I found out what you said to her before the night ends, I was coming for ya ass. Did I not?"Normani pushed Lauren back and Lauren eventually stumble to the floor. "You were definitely on ya cocky shit tonight and what you won't do and hurt Ally like that when you're the one who lead her on to thinking you two were starting to have something going on."

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"Normani argued. "You fucking walked up behind her and kissed all over her- practically tried to have sex with her in the kitchen! Did you forget?"

"Ok but did she tell you she initiated sex with me the other day when she came to my hotel!? Huh?! I guess she didn't tell you that!"Lauren admitted.

"We know what happened, dear. Hell we heard you! The walls may have been sound proof but the door wasn't. And you allowed her to, so what's the issue?" Normani frowned and stood over Lauren, making it difficult for Lauren to get up. "If you truly didn't want her—if you TRULY wanted no parts of her, you would've told her to get her ass out and no matter what she did to try and get at you, you'd stick to ya fucking word, you nit wit!"

"Sometimes you just can't do that when someone is as fine as her is coming on to you."Lauren smirked. Normani frowned even more and took the cup off the table and threw it at Lauren.

"Ugh you're sick!"Normani rolled her eyes.

"Can you just leave her alone?!"Lucy questioned while dropping to her knees beside Lauren.

"You hush up!"Normani hissed. "Now since I'm a child of God, I'm not gonna beat ya ass like I originally came dressed to do. So I'm gonna go before you piss me off any more than you've already have and I end up losing my career and be arrested."

Normani said no more after she grabbed Lauren and Lucy's bagel and threw it in the trash and made her way to do the door.

"If y'all want ya food, it's in ya natural habitat." Normani said aloud as she pushed the door open. "Have a beautiful night, loves."

...

"Hi my baby looove,"Normani dragged cutely while slowly opening Ally's bedroom door. Dinah was laying in bed beside Ally watching tv.