Chapter Twenty-Four

Ally rushed to Lauren's side, her heels clicking to the floor as Lauren took Ally's hand into hers. It was only a matter a minutes before Ellen introduced them and they had to walk out from behind stage.

"You ready, bebe?"Lauren asked.

Ally nodded nervously.

"This will be the first time we ever face the world as a couple, and we'll be on national television."Lauren added with a giddy smile.

Ally squeezed Lauren's hand and smiled hard. "And I'm so ready for it. I love you."

Lauren leaned down to press a soft, light kiss on her girlfriend's bold, red lips.

When they heard their names and the sound of applause, the man signaled for them to walk out and the two walked out hand in hand, side by side.

They gazed happily at the crowd while smiling and waving. The audience was going crazy and waving back with excitement. Ellen stood with a smile over by the couch and when Ally got close enough, she happily said hi and hugged Ellen. Ellen smiled as she hugged both girls and when the crowd died down, and the girls—including Ellen sat down, Ellen sighed with laughter.

"Your fans love you."she started and Alren smiled.

"Oh my gosh, we love you too!"Ally blushed at the audience before blowing a kiss and winking at them.

"We love them so much, they mean the world to us."Said Lauren with a refreshing smile as she crossed her legs and placed an arm around Ally, letting it rest upon the top of the couch.

The audience all cooed when they peeped Lauren's sudden action, making Lauren smirk.

Ellen continued with her show, asking them questions about their relationship, about their past friendship, how it was living together, their careers, things like that.

Then they played a game of "Who's more...?"

"Now how this game goes is basically just who more this and who's more that. If the other person—say for instance, if Lauren's more stingy, Ally will press down on the button and tell what things you're stingy about. If she's not, then Ally won't push it and the same in vice versa. Now if you feel you are one of things things I say, you can push the button yourself. Got it?"asked Ellen. Alren looked at each other and laughed before looking at Ellen and nodded.

"First one,"Ellen smiles. "Who's meaner?"

Both girls pressed the button at the same time. They then both looked at each other in shock.

"I'm not mean!" They both said at the same time and the crowd laughed, including Ellen.

"Lauren,"Ellen chuckled out. "You think Ally is mean?"

"She can be."Lauren nodded and Ally's jaw dropped. She felt offended.

"Pfft, I am not mean."Ally mumbled and Lauren giggled.

"Ally, you think Lauren is mean?"

"Yes!"Ally said quickly and Lauren rolled her eyes. "She's so mean. She always hitting on me, pulling my hair, talking about my height, making fun of me because I can't reach this or that. She's a such a big bully."

"But it's all outta love, though."Lauren said before stepping to kiss Ally's temple. "I'm usually doing it just to fuck with her. It's so funny when she's upset."