Chapter Twenty-Three

Lauren'sPOV
When I got bailed out, I had so much to do. I had to go to court, I had look for me a place to stay, I had bills to pay, get another car, get a new phone because I totaled it along with the car, go move my things out of the house I shared with the girls, shop for my own furniture and find me some place to stay.

It was time to move on with life. Fifth Harmony was no longer apart of my life, my priority and...I had to accept that.

Everyone was so sweet when I managed to get back on social media. They knew I was alright, the girls made it known that I was out the hospital, but everyone was happy to see me interact with them and back to my old ways, like trashing Donald Trump; that asshole. Everybody was sooo sweet that it warmed my heart.

The fans kept asking "Is Alren more than a friendship?" And neither me nor Ally responded to it. We wanted to find a cool way to announce it. That was until Ellen asked us to guest on her show. It's been Ally's DREAM to be a guest on Ellen, and now she is, except with me. The show is sold out, considering so many harmonizers will be there. It's gonna be so much fun.

I had gotten everything done that I was suppose to get done just about, and now I was getting my tag for my new car. The man in the rig offered to pay any medical bills necessary so thank god for that. Being in the hospital for as long as I did put me behind on a lot of things. I will never ever do that shit again. I guess this was a lesson from God.

Like the old folks say: "Don't rush to go home. When the lord ready for you, he'll come get you his self. He has you still here for a reason and he's not coming to take you home till you find out what it is."

So I guess this was my consequence; I'm behind on everything.

Once my tag was placed on the car and everything was situated,  I hopped in and drove off to my next destination, to finish finalizing on my condo.

Los Angeles Condominiums. That's where I'll be living. Their condos look like penthouses. They're HUGE and I looove space. I don't feel so closed up. So this is better than living with the girls, sleeping in one room with only one side of it belonging to you can get stuffy at times—not that have anything against sharing with Ally because she's not the problem. She's near, she's clean. She may slip up sometimes, but she's human. So she's not the issue. It's just, as a female, I need my own personal space. You can't exactly get that when your room is someone else's.

If you're a female, you understand where I'm coming from.

After finalizing everything, I'm scheduled to move in this weekend which is only like...two days from now. The movers were notified and Ally said she'd come over to help me unpack everything, Normani agreed to do so as well. Dinah is in Brazil at a writing camp so she can't make it which is fine. But she'll be back to take me grocery shopping, so she says. I know she only wants to do that so she has full access to my refrigerator when she comes over.

It's been almost two and half weeks since I've been with my baby and things have going fine. We only argued once but it was because we went to McDonald's and her ass took a hand full of my fries while we were eating—talking about, "You owe me for sucking down my Hi-C." Like bitch...what? That's a drink! You took a HAND FULL OF FRIES. What the fuck?

This is what happened:
We sat down in the McDonald's restaurant in the booth by the window with our food. We got all what was ours—what we specifically ordered, off the tray.

Now that we have no complains, that's let's me fursther know that no one needs anything because we both got everything. Which ALSO means you should need nothing of my side and I should need nothing off your side....right? Ok.

I like to set up my food first so I opened my box of 10 piece chicken nugget meal and poured the fries in the empty side of the nugget box. While opening my straw to stick down in my Coke, I hear movement. I look from fixing up my drink and this girl—Ally, is taking a handful of my fucking fries and putting them with her fries. She mixed them up and dipped one in her ketchup.

So now I'm looking at her with a look of bitch are you serious? Like I am LEGIT shook to my fucking toes. In my head I'm literally like did this girl really just reach over and grab some of my fries????? Did she really touch my food?

So I slapped the fry out of her hand before she could get it in her mouth. "Girl have you lost your damn mind?!"

Then she frowns, "Lauren!"

"Don't Lauren me."I said. I was too mad. "I know you did NOT just sit here, reach ya dirty ass hand over here and grab a hand full of MY fucking fries. I just KNOW you did not."

"First of all, my hands are not dirty. You heard me tell you I was going to the bathroom to watch them. And second, I did. So what?"She said as if it was nothing. "It's not that serious."

So what? She really said that. She said "so" and she said "what" too!

I nearly lost it. You should've seen me. It was other people in the restaurant so I didn't wanna make a scene but I almost reached across the table and popped her in the mouth.

"What the fuck you mean it's not that serious?!"I said quietly, although I was still kind of loud. "You took a HANDFUL of my fries, Ally. It's cool if you took one, but you grabbed a HANDFUL. That's unacceptable!"

"You owe me for sucking down my Hi-C and making me go refill it."She said, again, as if it was nothing. She was so calm that it pissed me off.

"B—"I stopped myself. I was about to call her out her name. It was trying to keep this as mellow as possible but her being so calm like there's nothing wrong with taking half of someone's meal and placing it on their plate. "That was a drink, Allyson! You took a HANDFUL and let me repeat this because you don't understand. You took a HANDFUL of my fries. MY fries. It IS a big goddamn deal, the fuck you mean?! That's disrespectful as fuck!"

"NO sucking down my drink was disrespectful."She giggled.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?!"I snapped. "Ain't shit about this funny!"

"Yes it is,"She giggled again while taking another one of MY fries into her mouth. She looked like a little kid with ketchup all on the corner of her lip. "Your voice is so sexy when you're upset. You're hot when you get all worked up."

"Man shut up,"I hissed. I took one my fries that was left and stuffed in my mouth. "That's why you got ketchup all over your mouth."

She started laughing for real this time, "Aww, you're mad. My lil bebe is mad at me."

"Shit the fuck up,"I rolled my eyes and she laughed harder. I can't stand her.

"Make me."She sassed. I slid out the booth and grabbed her drink. I walked over and tossed it in the trash. When I turned around, her jaw was agape. She was shook. I chuckled and shrugged as I made it back to my seat.

"You wanna be petty and talk shit,"I shrugged again before happily sipping my coke. "Now go get another one."

Her jaw was still to the floor as she looked at me shocked.

Now she knows I hate Ketchup, so she proceeds to open a ketchup and pour it over the fries I had left. Then took one as she got up.
"Now go get some more."

I flicked her off and she blew a kiss over her shoulder, winking afterwards.

Now it wasn't really an argument, but it was her first petty move as my girlfriend and it was very unacceptable. It was disrespectful and the fact that she didn't care not once till I made her drink disappear, was awful.

I'm meeting her again in a few for a dinner date and if she grabs anything off my plate, stand by. I might need you to call the cops.