Chapter Thirteen

"BIPOLAR DISORDER!?"Ally stood up lividly from the chair. Normani stood up after her nervously, afraid of her next movement.

"Miss Hernandez I'm so sorry but-"

"B-But I'm not crazy!"Ally said aloud, gaining attention from every body in the lobby room. Ally shot her head at Normani and Normani could've sworn her eyes went black as the Latina pushed her violently. "YOU LIED TO ME!"

"Wait I-"

She poked Normani's chest, "YOU told me we were coming to see if I had anger issues. You lied!"

"Miss Hernandez we have provided you medication to help keep your disorder under-"

Ally smacked the bottle of medication out the doctors hand lividly, "I'm not taking those! I'm not accepting this bullshit!"

"Ally please just-"

Ally turned around to grab her purse and phone and looked back at Normani and the doctor. "You both can go fuck yourselves! I'm out of here."

"Ally wait!"Normani called after Ally before running over to pick up the bottle of medication. "Doc I truly apologize for her outbreak. I'll make sure I give these to her. I appreciate your cooperation."

"No problem-"

Normani threw her hand up to the people in the lobby as an apology and rushed out the doctors office in search for Ally.

Ally wasn't in the car when Normani arrived to it and when she looked around for the Mexican, she was seen walking down the sidewalk in the hot Los Angeles heat.

"Ally where are you going?!"Normani yelled I'm curiosity. Ally didn't answer her, instead she kept walking, sashaying down the street.

Normani hurried in her car and threw everything in the backseat before speeding off after her little big sister.

While driving up beside Ally, there was a car in front of her who had stopped beside Ally. Ally had stopped as well and was looking into the car with a smile. When Normani looked closely into the car, it looked to be a man driving. Normani frowned, afraid of what they could possibly be saying to each other until Ally opened the door to the mans car.

Normani hopped out her car and ran to the passengers side of the car Ally had gotten in. Thank God the light was red.

Normani tried opened the car door but Ally locked it as soon as she saw Normani.

"Ally get out the car." Normani demanded.

Ally ignored her and looked at the man, "Do you mind running the light?"

"Uh..."The man said, not sure if he wanted to do that.

"Ally get out of the car!!"Normani raises her voice.

"No!"

Normani frowned. "You don't even know this guy and you're getting in the car with him!! Get out of it!"

"I am not leaving this car!"Ally folded her arms and looked at the man again. "Will you please run this light? If you get a ticket I'll pay for it."

Normani pulled angrily on the the door handle.
"Ally get your ass out the car! NOW!"

"No!"Ally screamed.