Chapter Ten

Ally'sPOV
TWO WHOLE DAYS had past since that night in the kitchen and neither one of us had yet to talk about it.

Now I'm stubborn, I have my ways of refusing to do certain things, expecting the other person to do so first. But this is not the case. It's not that I don't want to...I just don't know how to. I've never kissed a female before in my life, let alone Lauren. The closest intercourse I've had with Lauren would be a hug or a kiss on the cheek. But NEVER, have I EVER, kissed her...the way I kissed her the other night.

The moment I felt her body on mine from behind, my body reacted in a way it has never done. I must admit it scared me. It was like my body melted against her. Almost as if I had an orgasm right then and there. When her lips touched my skin, I think that's what sent me.

It just felt so good. And when she sat me on the counter and kissed my neck, I definitely lost it. It was like she knew my favorite spot. That was the first place she placed her lips when she attacked my neck.

She was touching all over me, and it felt as though she had been craving for me. She was aggressive, and I had no idea to react.

What scared me was when she kissed above my panty line. I don't what happen then, but I knew what WOULD happen if I were to let her continue. And I was relieved when she rushed to back up.

Everything just happened so fast in a matter of moments. Like she truly threw me off. The juice, I didn't even want it anymore. I wanted her. But what we were doing just wasn't right. I mean it felt good, but it wasn't right.

I'm in the bedroom alone now. We're on our way to the studio to finish recording our album and I'm the last one to get dressed.

This almost never happens, but last night was not my night. I couldn't sleep at all and the later I fall asleep, the later I get up.

"Y'all ready?"I said while fixing the strap of my purse on my shoulder.

"Yep!"Dinah nodded while getting up from the couch. "Lauren's driving."

"Oh hell no,"Normani shook her head while grabbing her purse and walking towards the door behind me. "You got me ALL THE WAY fucked up if you think I'm gonna sit here and put my life in danger by letting this sea urchin behind the wheel."

"Manibear, c'mon now."I lightly giggled. "Don't start."

"Oh nah, it's okay Ally."said Lauren with a shrug. "I don't allow pets in my car anyway."

"Y'all chill!"Dinah said in between laughs. "Don't start this today."

"She started it."Lauren scoffed before opening the door on the drivers side.

"I'm looking out for my safety. I didn't come this far in life and my career to die today. I'm-"

"Oh hush and getcha ass in the car."Lauren said before starting the engine. Normani rolled her eyes with her famous face expression and slammed the door.

"And I better not find no fleas and or fur in my car or I'm wasting no time taking you to the pound."Lauren joked while pulling out the driveway.

"I tell you one thing, I better not catch one of ya little friends crawling up my leg or it'll be me and you."Normani folded her arms while looking around the floor of the car. "Roaches and her cousin ants tend to do that to people. Dinah watch out, they usually sit in the front seat to be beside Lauren."

"Mani, oh my god."Dinah dropped her head laughing. I even cracked a giggle myself.

....

When we arrived at the studio, I swear on my life that Lauren was watching me walk.