Chapter Three

"I like the way y'all snickering and giggling and shit without us. We want to laugh too."Lauren said in a rude, jealous tone while talking for both her and Normani. The four girls were again at the studio for the third time this week.

Normani was on her phone, Lauren was too, but from her left, she could hear Ally and Dinah laughing and giggling together. And Lauren had now gotten aggravated and just about tired of it.

"I was telling Ally about the time we were recording the Reflection album and while it was her turn to go in and sing, how she tripped and fell and she forgot we could see her."Dinah said while recovering from her fit of laughter.

"It wasn't that funny."Lauren frowned.

"To me it was."Dinah sassed.

"I'm thinking y'all talking about something like a post y'all saw or a video or something but y'all talking about a damn fall that wasn't even that funny."Normani stated, looking up from her phone."It looked more painful than funny."

"Stop bitchin'."Dinah rolled her eyes,"Y'all laughed dramatically like y'all were dying so don't even try it."

"I barely even smiled, first of all."Normani argued,"Second of all, I was too busy trying to make sure Ally was ok, thank you very much."

"Well it was funny to me, and Ally seemed to not have a problem with it because she laughed while she was laying on the floor."Dinah looked at Ally and earned a nod in return.

"Oh!"Lauren started, smiling broadly."Remember-"

"Lauren-I swear to God..."Ally interrupted quickly."If you say something about Camila, I'm going to flip. I don't want to hear her name today."

Lauren narrowed her eyes at the short girl,"I was not about to say anything about Camila. I was just going to say that remember that live stream we did in the bathroom that day and it was so damn hot in there and I found Camila's banana on the floor-"

"Oh yeah!"Normani smiled happily,"And you were like 'Mila, your banana is dead on the floor mijá' and she was like 'oh no!'"

Ally sat back in the rolling chair and rolled her eyes before pulling her phone out and scrolling through her twitter to waste time.

"The harmonizers wore that saying out."Dinah chortled.

"They still say it from time to time. I see it a lot on Twitter and a few on fan accounts on Instagram."Lauren informed them while smiling, many memories of Camila rolling through her mind.

"Me too."Normani and Dinah said at the same time.

"Ugh, anyways. I-"

"Wait a minute."Lauren cut Ally off."What the fuck is up with you? I'm done your fucking attitude, bruh."

Ally frowned, a little taken aback at her tone and said "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, I said this once and I'll say it again, I understand you may not have gotten along with Camila well but that doesn't mean you act like that when we *points at her, Normani and Dinah* talk about her. If you don't like it, you can always tune us out, cover your ears or leave. But you don't have to give a disgusted look every time you hear us telling stories we had with her. That's very cold for someone to do and be like whom is well considered the most precious human being alive."Lauren fussed.

"Lauren chill out,"Dinah sighed,"Even people with the brightest soul and purest heart can dislike someone close to them. It's called being human. Get over it."

"Shutup, because I wasn't talking to you."Spat Lauren.

"Ok but what you will not do is tell me to shut up."Dinah raised her brows.

Lauren stood up and glared at Dinah with high anger,"Bitch this is my mouth and I do and say what-"

"Hey hey hey!"Normani called out after she saw Dinah jump up from her seat,"I'm not having this today. I won't tolerate it. Now Dinah, Lauren is right, she was talking to Ally. You had no business jumping in. Now Lauren, you don't have to talk to Ally like that. Now she already confessed the other that she did not like Camila and that she didn't like talking about her. Now she asked you to not speak about her for today. But you did anyway. You know how she feels about Camila."

"I know that. But-"

"Ok so why are you charging off at her like you never knew about it?"Normani immediately intervened.

Lauren sighed and scowled at Normani, Dinah and Ally before sitting back down and turned her back to the three girls. Next, she pulled out her ear phones and tuned the girls out till the producer arrived.

Once the producer arrived, Lauren looked up and smiled before pulling her earphones out and sticking them and her phone in her back pocket.

"Y'all ready to get this show started?"He asks energetically. The four girls nodded with wide smiles."Alright, Dinah you know your part. You come in with that high notes as soon as Normani finishes her part so that it could roll with the guitar, right?"

Dinah nods softly and the four walk into the booth and put on the headphones and as soon as the bass dropped, Ally started the first verse.

After they finished, Lauren said,"I remember that video Dinah recorded of Camila hit her note in Brave, Honest, Beautiful and she was so happy she hit it-"

Ally frowned at Lauren, and that made Lauren say,"Ugh, y'all irritate my nerves." Before shutting her mouth and getting ready for the next song.

It was ok to talk about the memories the girls had with Camila, over all Ally did not care. She just wasn't going to say anything because she didn't have very many good memories with the young girl. But what pissed her off was that every minute of the day Lauren was talking about something she remembered of Camila like Camila had died or something.

Yes, it may have seemed like it; them have not spoken to her since her leave. But sometimes, shut up. Talk about something else, so Ally says to herself. That was the only problem Ally had with Lauren. She figured if Lauren would lay off saying Camila's name so much, she really wouldn't mind them talking about Camila. But since she won't, its irritating and that's what makes Ally mad.