Chapte Thirty-Nine

• • •

• • •

Lauren'sPOV
Me. Her. Us. Alone. Without the girls, means we could say whatever to each other without someone saying "too much information" or "we didn't need to hear all that" or even "we're right here".

Yes, it's windy. Its suppose to thunder storm soon. But we wanted to have a picnic and that's what we're doing. At least if we get soaked in rain, we'll be together.

"This is nice,"she said with a smile as she reached for the Cheez-It's.

"It is,"I nodded."Very nice."

We were on the same hill from long ago, and you could see all of the Santa Monica Pier and it is beautiful.

Yes, we came all the way to Santa Monica just to have a picnic. Yes, we're that extra.

We were on a secluded hill, and we were all alone. We could have sex up re if we wanted.

We had snacks. Crackers, cookies, and our Starbucks frappe's. We had been out for nearly an hour and half.

"I mean really,"I shrugged with a chuckle."Who the hell would do shit like this? A picnic when it's supposed to thunder storm. Only us."

The weather was beautiful, if I'm being honest. The breeze was beautiful. The sun wasn't burning us to death. This was the perfect weather for a picnic.

She giggled."Yes ma'am. Only we'd do this. But we're cool as fuck so."

I gasped and hit her thigh,"Watch your mouth, miss thang."

She bit her lip salaciously and narrowed her eyes at me, lifting a brow,"Ooo I like it rough."

I gasped again,"You are really showing your ass today. Cussing and talking dirty; you betta chill before I give you something to cuss about."

She flipped her hair with a snicker and scooted closer to me, the ruffles on her blouse brushing against my arm as she laid her head on my shoulder,"Just me and you, alone, atop this hill, with no one around...."I felt her brow raise against my jaw and I smirked, agreeing."Yes, we can do some really nasty things up here. And honestly, if it was as windy, I'd make love to you right now."

She lifted her head and we looked at each other."Would you now?"

"I said "honestly","I chuckled and she flashed a slick smile before pushing me down and climbing on top of me.

"We COULD do things, huh?" She muttered seductively as she straddled me."But we wouldn't be able to enjoy it because it's a bit windy."

"Exactly,"I shrugged before flipping us over and pressing my wet lips against hers. She moaned in my mouth and that only drove me to kiss deeper.