Chapter Four

After the recording session, everyone just wanted to go home and rest. They had a huge weekend ahead; rehearsals for the AMA's.

"Ally, want Waffle House?"Dinah asked, knowing it would excite the Texan.

Ally looked up and smiled evilly, knowing that Dinah knew how to make her happy,"You know me well."

"Riley can you pull over to Waffle House right quick, please?"Dinah asked aloud, earning a swift nod in return.

"No! Wait!"Lauren called out, Riley came to a quick stop.Then, in a loud, obnoxious tone, Lauren said,"Uh-uh!Y'all can go after y'all get home and y'all can take an uber and go then. Have you forgotten there's two other people in the car?!!"

"Ok but why the fuck are you yelling?!!"Dinah mocked Lauren, pissing Lauren off even more. Dinah knew just how to get under her skin.

"I'm not yelling. I'm talking aloud."Lauren corrected Dinah, in which she was wrong. She was yelling. She just didn't realize it.

"Whatever. Besides, you two don't have anything left to do anyway."Dinah rolled her eyes, signaling for the driver to go ahead and pull into the parking lot of Waffle House.

"You always trying to dictate and predict somebody's damn life. Why don't you just shut up?"Normani hawked with irritation.

"I wasn't even talking to you."Dinah bickered.

"How you just going to assume that we're just going to go home and go to sleep???You don't know what I may have planned. I might go home and fuck myself senselessly with a dildo because a I'm lonely as hell and I don't have a man?!Huh?!"Lauren then begin to cry. Dinah sat there shook, not sure what to say after that break out. Normani whispered that it was "that time of the month" for her, in which the blonde figured.

Ally looked up quickly from her phone and her eyes widened at Lauren and she covered her mouth in shock and glanced at Dinah before laughing hysterically quietly to herself.

It was the first time in hours that Camila's name remained unmentioned. Which made Ally unintentionally sigh in relief. She prayed that more days soon come like this. Other than earlier, today went pretty smooth. And Ally was able to smile warmly as Dinah grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out the car and into the restaurant.

"I already know what you want so don't worry about it."Dinah fanned Ally off before she could speak. Without a word, Ally smiled and wrapped her arms around Dinah's waist; that being the only place easy to reach at the moment.

Dinah had rarely eaten here in the past, only when Ally suggested so. Therefore, she was not familiar with the menu. However, she never forgot Ally's order. She's heard it over a thousand times these last four years.

She gave her and Ally's order and informed her that it would be to-go before sitting down by the door alongside Ally, patiently waiting.

"Was Lauren serious about...you know?"Ally enquired, referring to Lauren's moment that happened less than ten minutes ago.

"What- oh that little dramatic ass tantrum she had going on in the car?"Dinah looked at Ally.

"Yeah."

"Oh,"Dinah smirked,"Yeah, she meant it. Trust me, I'm sure she has a bunch of dildos at her house. Lauren's that type of person to have many sex toys; a variety of them at that. So yes, she meant what she said. And I believe she might just actually go home and fuck herself. I mean like come on! It's Lauren Jauregui we're talking about."