Chapter Thirty

• • •

• • •

"I think I like your face down there,"Ally mumbled in the kiss."You look so sexy."

Lauren grinned,"Mm, and I think I like having my face down there. You look so fucking good screaming my name."

"All fours..."Lauren instructed while looking at Ally. "Now."

Ally made a sneaky grin before sitting up and getting on her hands and knees. She flipped her hair and looked over her shoulder, back at Lauren who was biting her lip and staring at Ally's backside while holding herself.

Lauren leaned to make a trail of kisses down Ally's spine, causing Ally to smile warmly and let out a light moan.

Then suddenly, she smacked Ally's ass, making Ally yelp in surprise. She shot her head over her shoulder.

"Do it again.."smirked Ally. Lauren smirked back before smacking the other side with her other hand.

Lauren'sPOV
I placed my hands on her hips and slowly pushed inside of her. I soft moan came from her and my bottom lip fell a little.

I slid in and out of her slowly, making a rhythm we could both enjoy. Her moans were soft and light, and mine were as well.

...that was until I sped up and had her screaming in pleasure. She looked back at me every now and then and I would lean forward to kiss her. But this time, when I leaned forward to kiss her, I pulled her hair and started fucking like she was being punished.

I reached over her shoulder and pulled her up by her neck. I bucked my hips up into her as I felt her hands clamp around my wrist.

"Oh sh-Lauren!"She yelled out before dropping her head back on my shoulder. She turned to face me and I pressed my lips against hers.

Her hand reached around and she placed it on the other side of my face to deepen the kiss.

"Oh my gooosh,"she drags lazily as I pump myself into her. "I love you..."

I tried to say it back, but I felt my self swelling up inside of her and a moan slipped from my lips instead of words.

"Oh fuuuck!"I yelled out and Ally hummed in response.

She fell back down to her hands-head down and ass up. She gripped the sheets as I practically banged her from behind.

We both came together and our moans filled the room once again. Oh yeah, she's definitely pregnant now.