Chapter Thirty-Four

• • •

• • •

My manager thought it was a bit selfish of me that Ally thoughtlessly bought me a tennis bracelet just because she loves me and I not think about her while I'm out here knowing she's always wanted to come to the ATL.

So I bought a cute gold chain with "Brooke" in cursive dangling from it. And it's cute, I must say.

Who am I kidding? It's GORGEOUS! She's gonna flip out when she sees it. She loves gold, however she doesn't have a lot of gold jewelry.

Now about this prank. I have not answered any of Ally's calls, messages and the word on the street after talking to the girls is that she's really, REALLY mad with me about that. Mani said she they went to hang out and Ally was really down and short tempered. It is also said that she doesn't want to assume but she feels like I may be cheating because of the random people all over my Snapchat.

I'm a celebrity, for one. So those random people are apart of my team. She knows that, why she back in L.A. talking shit.

Now, the prank is to pretend that I am breaking up with her. I'm going to make it seem like I've been thinking about it since I been gone and me being gone and not around her has allowed me to do so.

That's why I haven't answer her calls and messages. I wanna make it seem realistic. I'm always joking and ducking with her, so if I didn't decide to ignore her trying to contact me, she would believe me. I'm even going to pretend like I'm going to sell the bracelet she bought me.

I've been second guessing that part only because if she finds out, she might break up with me for real. She may even have a heart attack. And I know that once the fans see what I'm doing, Ally will find out in not time.

So I posted the bracelet on my Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter. Every since then, people have been blowing up my dm's and commenting. The girls, Normani and Dinah are in on the prank but they promised to not tell Ally.

Mani 🥀✨
Yooo okay stop the press!! wtf are you doin?

She's seen the post, I'm guessing.

Me
Wym????

Mani
Why u post your bracelet??

Dinah
Plz tell me u are not really gonna sell it :/

DinahPlz tell me u are not really gonna sell it :/