Chapter Forty-Two

• • •

• • •

Ally'sPOV
Sigh. Today's the day. Today is my Internal Examination. I will get full confirmation that I, Ally Brooke, am pregnant with Lauren Jauregui's child. I will find out that I am truly a mother and I will find out how far along I am.

I'm excited, nervous, anxious, scared and many more. I've never been pregnant before, so I don't know what happens at these confirmation appointments. I never bothered to ask because I never saw myself with a child this soon. But I'm trusting God, I'm putting this in his hands to control.

I was getting dressed as of now. Lauren was in the living room with my parents, Manibear and Dinah. My parents flew in at 2 this morning and they leave tomorrow morning at 5 in the morning so they won't be here too long.

I had a very cute orange floral sundress that I picked out a few weeks ago while me and Mani were out so I put that on with my nude heels. I was pleased with my makeup and my hair straightened perfectly today. I usually struggle with it because my hair is naturally wavy so it for some reason crinkles back up.

I looked cute, if I say so myself.

I grabbed my new purse and phone. Lauren literally and bought me a Louis Vuitton handbag yesterday last night when she and Dinah went to hangout. Lauren doesn't do purses nor dresses, she does wallets and shorts or pants and that is so lame. She is SUCH a tomboy. But I guess that's why I love her so much. Literally wouldn't trade her for the world.

When she does get girly, she's the most beautiful girl in the room. She shuts it down. She shuts it down regardless. Lauren is just drop dead gorgeous and this may sound cheesy but I'd drop dead for her.

I dumped my phone and shades into my purse my boo got me and walked down the hall into the living room, earning eyes and smiles.

"Look at daddy's baby!"My father says happily. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god!"Mani exclaimed. "That dress look better than we thought on you. I told you were gonna snatch wigs with that on. Mine is slippin now."

I giggled and smiled at Mani.

"Orange compliments your skin tone."Dinah nods. "You know us caramel chicks look good in any color."

"Right."I smiled before high giving Dinah.

"You look beautiful, babygirl."My mother says with a warm smile and it rubs off on me.

"Thanks mommy."

Lauren stands up with lifted brows and a confident smirk. "Now I ain't never been the one to toot my own horn, but ummm beep beep! This is all mines."