Chapter Fourteen

It had been three days since Ally's diagnosis and she had been sure after their performance last night, that she was ready to try talking to Lauren.

Dinah felt like the time wasn't right and that they needed to stay away from each other for a few more days. She felt that if Ally was to see Lauren, no matter how calm, cool and collected Ally may seem to be, Lauren could be a trigger. Yes, Ally's alright now. Her medication is keeping her under control. But who knows, she could see Lauren and blow up.

"But Mani,"Ally said while following Normani around the house. "When we performed last night, I didn't get triggered by Lauren."

"Yeah but being on stage could've been what stopped you."Explained Normani. "Now that y'all are behind closed doors, you may easily see her and your anger builds up."

"I promise I'm fine."Ally groaned. "I can handle it. I just wanna talk to her."

After ten minutes of begging, Normani and Dinah agreed to take Ally to talk to Lauren. Lauren had already agreed to, despite hearing about Ally's diagnosis.

They checked with Will to make sure it was ok and he agreed to. Besides, the harmonized and celebrity fans were curious as to the lack of communication between Ally and Lauren on stage and or on camera period.

Everyone was use to seeing Lauren treating Ally as the most fragile thing in the world. Lauren use to kiss Ally on the forehead, hug on Ally, Ally use to lay her head on Lauren's shoulder, defend Ally on camera if an interviewer got disrespectful, they even use to look at each when they sing on stage.

They use to do a little dance with each other and it kinda just started to....stop happening. It looked almost as if they did it just to make the fans happy. They didn't look as though they did it because they liked doing it and because they were friends.

Lauren was aware of Dinah and Normani coming to her hotel room. Will had already told Lauren she was allowed to go back home, considering Ally had went back home but Lauren chose to spend a few more nights in the hotel.

When Lauren heard the knock on her door, she walked over to open it.

"Hey sis!"Dinah smiles happily before hugging Lauren tightly.

"Hi Dinah."Lauren said with a smile. "Hi Mani, Ally."

Ally raised her hand to wave and Mani smiled.

They signaled for Ally to wait outside while they talk to Lauren and she agree before they closed the door and sat on the bed, on the sides of Lauren.

"How ya doin?"Dinah asks softly, looking at the scratch on Lauren's neck. Ally really fucked her up.

Lauren simply nodded, "I'm cool."

"Did you really kiss her?"Normani sighed, dying to know.

Lauren hesitated, then nodded again. "Yes."

"When she said you said you wanted her, did you mean it?"Dinah interrogated.

"Yes."Lauren responded.

"Well you really made her feel some type of way when you denied it?"Dinah chuckled. "That's explains that ugly ass cut on your neck."

"Yeah, that looks pretty awful."Normani said before chuckling with Dinah.

"Look, this shit is not funny ok? I let a woman four feet tall and 110 pounds sit here and whoop my ass. I hate myself right now."Lauren explained to the two idiots. Even though she fought back, she still felt like she got her ass whooped. She was so frustrated she could punch a wall.

Another knock was heard at the door and Lauren looked to Normani and Dinah. Dinah and Normani looked at each other then at me. They stood up and before they walked past, they both said "She's grown impatient. You're on your own."