Chapter Twenty-Nine

• • •

• • •

Lauren'sPOV
I slowly thrust two fingers in her, just to test her out; just to see how much she could take. I won't push no further until she asks me to. I don't wanna hurt her so when she feels that she is ready for that, I will.

I sat on my feet beneath her and left my free hand pressed on her inner thigh, only to keep her legs open.

She was so tight. I can only imagine how deep she is. I smiled at her the innocence in her moans and leaned down to kiss her belly. She never liked her belly but I think it's fucking cute. Her potential abs, yaassss. I even kissed her belly and licked up through the valley of her breasts and sucked roughly on her neck.

Her hands instantly tangled in my hair and she moaned loud enough for the people in the dorm next door to hear when my fingers curled inside of her.

"Oh my-"She whispered inaudibly against my shoulder."I-I speed up."

That was all I needed to hear before I flicked my wrist faster, and she began to grind against my fingers. Now THAT was sexy as hell. Watching her muscles flex in her stomach had me grinning. Her back arched into me and I lifted my head to connect our lips to calm her tense body. Her moans were muted but I could still feel the vibrations through her lips.

"I-I think I have...I think I have t-to pee,"She mumbled as her eyes met mine and I giggled softly. She's so cute.

I smiled and pecked her lips. How cute. "No, baby. You're about to cum."

"Right,"she said awkwardly. Although she's not a virgin, it feels and seems that way. I have to re-erase her innocence again because it's been so long since someone last did it.

I slowly took my fingers out of her and moved down to the bottom of the bed. I threw her legs over my shoulder,"I don't want you to do so just yet."

"What are you doing?"She asked out of clue, a bit breathless.

"I wanna taste you,"I admitted bluntly as I practically clawed at her thighs.

She looks at me with gentle eyes and I do the same before pressing a wet kiss against her thigh,"It's ok, I'll take it easy."

I licked a stroke of her slit, taking her labia between my lips, pulling it gently until it fell from the grip between my lips. I moaned at the taste of her, my breath hitting against her making her body shiver. I ran my tongue through her folds, covering it with her juices, before softly lapping it against her clit.

She nearly bucked her hips forward into my face, but managed to stop herself just in time. I couldn't help but smirk, for this to be her first real time with me, she doesn't want to seem so desperate.