Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lauren threw her empty bottle of water in the nearest trash can and stood when she heard that Ally's plane had just landed.

She looked around closely for her girlfriend with giddy. She was so excited. She even wore the bracelet and had gotten so many compliments on it already today.

She got a little distracted when some fans noticed her and asked for pictures. Ally did too, that's why it took her so long.

Ally spotted Lauren first, and when she did, she screamed.

"LAUREEEN!"Ally yelled and Lauren shot her head over her shoulder. When she saw the small figure in the distance, her face lit up.

"ALLYYY!"she yelled back before running towards Ally. Ally dropped her things and met Lauren half way, Lauren swooping her up in her arms and swinging her in circles.

"Bebeeee!"Lauren said in Ally's hair and she slowly put her back on her feet.

"Awwww,"Ally cooed. "My babylooove, hi!"

"Oh my god, I missed you!"Lauren said while hugging her tighter.

Ally smiled, fixing her baseball cap on her head before hugging Lauren again. "I missed you more."

"No, like I was growing sick without you."Lauren said seriously and Ally blushed with a smile.

"Aww my bebe,"she smiled harder. "I hate that I was so busy that I couldn't talk to you as much as I wanted."

"It's ok."Lauren shrugged as she pulled Ally closer. "You're home now."

"Yes, I'm home now."Ally smiled before wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck. Lauren's hands were resting on the Mexican's butt.

"Why the fuck you lookin at me?"Lauren frowned. "Kiss me hello, girl."

Ally giggled and pressed her lips against Lauren's and gave her the most beautiful kiss hello. Lauren pulled Ally as close as she could to deepen the kiss and fans around stared in awe while snapping pictures and recording.

When they pulled away, they smiled at the fans and waved happily.

"Let's get you home, mija."Lauren said before pecking Ally lips and walking to help her get her things.

They took time to take pictures with fans and talk to them and eventually, they were clear to leave and get Ally home.

They ended up stopping at Panera Bread first. While sitting down and enjoying their meals, Ally noticed just how beautiful the bracelet was.

"Goodness that bracelet is beautiful!"She smiled. "Who bought you that?"

Lauren grinned as she swallowed her food. She lifted her wrist and twisted it, showing it off. "My girlfriend, Ally Brooke. You may have heard of her, she bought for me as a gift."

"Custom made, darling."Lauren quickly added making Ally laugh.

"Well it is gorgeous, she must really love you. My husband would never."Ally lifted a brow and Lauren shrugged.

"Well your husband isn't Ally Brooke so, of course he wouldn't." Lauren sassed and then both girls laughed.

"It does look beautiful on you arm, bebe."Ally complimented.

"Thank you."Lauren smiled. "I still can't believe you bought something like this. You know I'm not big on jewelry."

"I know you're not."Ally nodded. "That's why I got it, so now you'll have a reason to wear it; because I bought it."

Lauren laughed, "And I will, faithfully."

Then Ally laughed. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."Lauren poked out her lip. "So I assume everything went well while you were gone. Judging by your tweets, you enjoyed ya trip."

"I did, actually."nodded Ally. "It was fun. I'm venturing out on my own and it's honestly a blessing. I'm getting myself out there as an solo artist and I'm loving it."

"Well I'm happy for you."Lauren smiled. "And they are loving you. You know the fans posted clips of your interviews and after seeing a few of them, the interviewers love you. Wendy Williams is just in love with you."

"Oh my gosh, I love her! She's so funny."Ally giggled out. "It was such a pleasure to be on her show. She called me her favorite shorty and said that she would make sure to have me back on her show."

"So everything's going well for you, that's a good thing."Lauren's says and Ally nods slowly.

"But enough about me,"Ally said quickly. "How did everything go this week for you?"

"It will very well, I'm just tired as hell."Lauren's sighed. "I just wanna lay down and stay there. My body is sooo ducking exhausted. It probably hates me for not letting it rest."

"Awww you poor thing."Ally said with a sad smile. "Why didn't you sleep yesterday?"

"I went to workout with Dinah. I still been trying to get everything situated with the condo. I've still been finishing touches on it. And i also had to wait up for the man to come over and put the tv on the wall. I also had to go my P.O. box to get the gifts and stuff the fans sent like two months ago."

"You always forget about the P.O. box."Ally laughed out.

"I know right."says Lauren. "I never can remember to check it. A few of the fans started me saying they sent me something and that's when I remembered damn, I gotta go check my p.o. box so I went ahead and did it."

"Well I'm exhausted too."Ally said before takin a deep breath and finishing her meal. "I got jet lag bad this time and I can't wait to get home and just crash."

"Well you want me to take you home first or you just wanna ride with me?"Lauren questions as she finishes her meal as well.

"Where you suppose to be going?"

"I have to go get the windows tinted today."Lauren responds.

Ally hesitates and eventually nods. "I can just ride with you."

"Ok cool,"Lauren smiles. "Let's go, mama."

Lauren pays for the meal and leaves a tip before standing up from the booth and grabbing her phone, wallet and keys. Ally reaches to place her hand in Lauren's as they walk towards the door. Ally opens the door for Lauren and Lauren walks out first, her hand still locked in Ally's.

****
Alren's back together!!!

*cue applause*

Got a question that I never asked y'all, this is just for further in the story.

Y'all want G!P Lauren or...no??? Leave your answer below!