Chapter Nine

3:10am

She needed something to drink. That was her excuse to herself to leave the room to see what Lauren was up to.

So she crept out of her room and carefully walked up the hall to the kitchen, glancing over at Lauren, who was sound asleep in the recliner.

She reached in the refrigerator to grab juice and when she closed the door, there stood Lauren. She was leaning against the fridge, staring down at Ally. Ally didn't really know how to react so she ignored the Cuban and walked over to grab a class so she could pour something to satisfy her thirst and go back to her room to finish her sleep.

The feel of Lauren's hand pulling Ally's hair behind her shoulder and pressing her pelvis against Ally nearly bare ass considering she had on a large shirt as well, made Ally feel many different emotions.

Lauren leaned down to Ally's ear, "We both know you didn't come for nothing to drink."

Ally stared down at the empty glass, she was so shook she couldn't really move. "I-I did come to get something to drink. Y-you know how I-I get thirsty in the middle of the-of the night."

Ally rushes to lick her lips, nervous of Lauren's next move, or sentence. She mentally slapped herself. She couldn't believe she was stuttering while defending herself from Lauren. This never happens. She's usually able to hold her ground. But this time, not so much. And she was HATING herself for it. She seemed weak, and that was something she refused to ever seem as in front of Lauren.

"No you didn't..."Lauren mumbled in Ally's hair before leaning to softly kiss behind her ear. One hand had fell upon Ally's waist, and the other was holding Ally's hair out the way so Lauren had access to the Mexicans neck.

Lauren had Ally's waist gripped so that she knew for sure that she had all of Ally's backside fully against Lauren.

"Lauren, w-what are you doing? What is wrong with you?"Ally stuttered again.

"Devouring your neck."Lauren muffled before attaching her lips to Ally's neck and making out with it. She had Ally against the counter as if she was gonna fuck her from behind and Ally could barely talk. She hadn't been kissed on in a very long time, so this threw her way off.

She bit her lip and placed her hand on Lauren's hands that were now groping her breasts, attempting to pull them away, the next move was to turn around and push her away. But it was hard, she was feeling this moment. She hated that she liked how sexually aggressive Lauren was being.

"No, I-I can't do this. This isn't right."Ally finally said before Lauren could do anything else. She pushed Lauren off with her butt and turned around to face a lustful Lauren. "What if someone wakes up to come in here and sees you kissing and touching on me like that?"

"I seriously don't give a fuck."Lauren chuckled with a shrug. "I would even give a fuck if they decided to watch. You really think they only share that room to sleep and shower in.....like really?"

Ally nodded innocently. Lauren chuckled. She knew better than to think Ally would ever think anything other than that.

"Now stop playin with me, girl..."Lauren's voice was low and raspy, and it sent chills up her spine with how Lauren stared her up and down before stepping to her again.

"Your cute ass did not come up here for something to drink." Lauren rushed to say as she placed the glass back in the cabinet and pushed the juice to the end of the counter by the refrigerator.

Lauren touched bodies with Ally and lifted her chin. "Stop playin with me, mama. I want you right now."

"Lauren...what the h-"

Lauren shhh'd Ally and leaned down to kiss her lips hard. Lauren moaned aloud and the feel of Ally's warm lips against Lauren's cold ones. Ally raised her hands to touch Lauren but she dropped them, not wanting to make it seem as though she was enjoying this.

Lauren smiled in the kiss, "You're gonna stop playin with me, mama. You're acting like you don't like this, when you actually love this shit."

Lauren's hand slid down Ally back and groped her ass and she squeezed it, making Ally arch into Lauren. Ally's hands unthinkably wrapped around Lauren's neck and Lauren gripped the back inside of her thighs before lifting her on to the counter behind the shorty.

After that, that was it. It was a done deal. The two then went at it in the dark kitchen. Battling each other roughly. Ally's hands tangled in Lauren's hair, Lauren's roaming everywhere on Ally from Ally's ass, up to the clip on her bra, around to her breast, and back to her ass.

"I knew you wanted me." Ally barely got out with a smirk while Lauren devoured her neck.

"If you knew, you should've been kissed me, you lil brat."Lauren mumbled before reaching for Ally lips. She lifted Ally's shirt and kissed her chest before kissing down her stomach, right above her panty line, earning soft moans from the Mexican, making her smile.

When Lauren and Ally both realized what they were doing–when they both snapped out the that lustful blackout, there was no need to push Lauren away because Lauren had backed up. They looked at each other in shock, neither one of them could believe what just happened.

Ally looked over at her juice and jumped down off the counter. She didn't even bother pouring her drink anymore. She pulled her shirt down and looked at Lauren again who was looking down, wiping the corners of her mouth. Ally mentally slapped herself, rushed past Lauren down the hall to the room and slam the door shut.

She ran and threw herself in bed and crawled under the covers. She didn't know what to do. Should she cry or just ignore the thoughts of what just happened and move on?

She stared at the wall with the shadows of the blinds on them till her eyes fell shut. She blushed at the feel of Lauren's lips and hands lingering on her.

That moment they shared haunted the both of them for the rest of the night. Lauren couldn't let it go, and Ally couldn't stop thinking about it and replaying it in her head. It was quite intense and quite hard to believe that them outta all people touched lips.

And the fact that it left Lauren craving more for the girl down the hall, made Lauren sure.

"I gotta get with that." Lauren mumbled aloud as she stared at the ceiling above the couch. "I just gotta."