Chapter Twenty-Five

Lauren'sPOV
My condo was looking pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I mean, I did—well me, Ally and Mani did a little too good for our own good.

"Now what are you gonna do now that you're living in this big place alone?" Ally asked me before sitting down on the couch next to me. Normani left minutes ago, she had an eyebrow appointment.

I hesitated, "Daydream about you."

She blushed, "Awww, bebe. Corny, but cute!"

"That wasn't corny."I frowned.

"Bebe,"Ally lifted a brow. "It was corny. But it's okay. I like it."

"Whatever,"I playfully rolled my eyes. How dare she insults my charm? "But nah, on some real shit, imma chill. The first few days I'm hanging out and being lazy. But I do have a radio interview Tuesday. And I have an interview with The Real Wednesday. So I gotta get packed for that soon. My plane leaves at 5 Monday afternoon."

"Oh okay."She nodded.

"Since you so nosey, whachu got planned now that you got your own place alone?"I returned the question.

She started laughing and sat up from my lap, "Well DEFINITELY not thinking about you."

My jaw dropped and she laughed harder before kissing my cheek. "But seriously, I have a photo shoot with Glamour Magazine Monday. I have an interview with Wendy Williams Tuesday. And you know Thursday we have a duet photoshoot with Latina Magazine."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that."I nodded, marking it in my head. "Shit, we are booked and busy, bebe."

"We sure are, oh my gosh."She said before lifting her hand to high five me.

...

Lauren walked up behind Ally, who was at the kitchen counter opening her a bottle of water.

"Hey..."Lauren mumbled against Ally hair before moving it and placing a light kiss on her neck. "Spend the night with me."

Ally looked up and chuckled. "Excuse me? I do have my own condo you know. I just moved in as well. I would like to go and enjoy my solitude."

"Why you ain't left then?"Lauren asked softly before wrapping her arms around Ally's waist and softly pecking Ally's neck and shoulder.

"Because I was spending time with you."answered Ally.

"You been with me all day, mama."said Lauren.

"I know,"Ally nodded. "I was about to leave...eventually."

"You know we been together for going on like... three weeks now and um...I haven't gotten any yet."Lauren says uneasy.

"I know."Ally nodded again.

"Sooo why you keep pushing me away?"Lauren stopped the kisses and backed up so Ally could turn around.

"Because I'm not ready."The Mexican responded coldly.

"Why aren't you ready?"Lauren asked confused. "I mean damn it ain't like you a virgin, Ally."

"I know that."

"Alright so wassup then????"Lauren frowned before folding her arms and leaning against the island.

"I'm just not ready to have sex."Ally said in the same cold tone.

Lauren was so confused. "Why though? Like seriously, you're not a virgin. So that's off the list. It's not like you just met me, that's off the list. You've known me for years, thats off the list. We've already had sex before, so THAT'S off the list. So like...wassup? What's goin on? What's the problem? What's the issue? What's tea?"

Ally sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What?"Lauren dropped her shoulders with her arms still folded. She was determined to get to the bottom of this right here, right now. "You celibate or some shit?"

"No."Ally frowned.

Lauren shrugged perplexed. "You got another lil bitch on the side just in case we don't work out and she's getting it all or some shit?"

"No,"Ally shook her head.

"You got a STD??"Lauren asked while looking Ally in the eyes.

Ally eyes bucked, "No!"

Lauren sighed and clapped her hands after just about every other word in aggravation. "Ok then what's the fuck is the problem?!"

"I'm just not ready!"Ally said loudly.

"Whyyyyyy??????"Lauren dragged. She was so irritated. "That's what I'm asking you and you sayin' everything else but fixing ya mouth to answer my damn question."

"Lauren...."

"D—Lauren my ass,"Lauren shook her head. "I don't wanna hear that. Answer my question: why can't we, as two adults, who love each other, who care for each other, who are in a relationship, have sex??? I mean, that is what couples do...right? They have sex, unless they had made as a deal together it'll wait till marriage and you haven't came to me with any type of deal so I DON'T UNDERSTAND why I cannot make love to you. I mean...you know you want to. Hell, I know I want to. Shit, as fine as you are, if it was up to me, I'd sit you on top of that counter and give it to you right now. But I CAN'T, because you won't let me."

"Lauren oh my gosh!"Ally snapped. "You wanna know why? I'll tell you why."

Lauren nodded with anticipation. "Well let's get it. Talk to me."

"You're the first girl I've ever been with, ok? And last time we had sex, it wasn't really sex. You ended up giving me head and that was it. I don't wanna just have sex with you just because YOU want to. I want to want to too."

Lauren stepped closer into Ally's space and propped her arms up on the counter behind Ally. She looked down in her girlfriends puppy eyes and pressed her body against Ally's.

Lauren'sPOV
"But I can make you want to."I mumbled seductively.

"Nooo,"She dragged. "I want to have sex with you when I'm ready. Three weeks is not long enough for me."

I groaned. "Then how long do you need? Another week? A few more days?"

She giggled, "A few more days?" She mocked me. "You're cute."

"I tell you what,"I sighed, giving up on this conversation. "I'll wait till you're ready. I love you, and I won't pressure you into anything if it's not what you want. Ok."

She nodded and caressed my arm. "But I need you to understand that...it's not that I don't want to, because I do. Just not right now. Can you ride with me on that?"

"Yes bebe."I nodded and she shook her head.

"No, say yes daddy."

"Now you got me fucked up."I said before backing up away from her.

"Say it."She demanded while walking closer towards me. I backed up again and walked out the kitchen.

"I am NOT saying that shit. So you can forget it. Sorry bebe, but I got too much pride."

"Ok,"She said plainly while gathering her purse, phone and keys. "Don't say it."

I chuckled while walking to the door and when I opened for her. She turned around.

"Just know your pride just earned you more time until you can get in between these legs. So thank it later."She smiled before grabbing my chin and pulling me down to kiss me. "Bye my sweet thang."

My jaw fell to the floor and I watched her walked down the hall to the elevator. Did she really just do that to me?

I kicked the wall and smacked my lips before closing the door. I can't believe she just played me like that.

The fact that my own girlfriend won't have sex with me is a never before thing. Lucy always had sex when I wanted it. So did Camila. But with Ally, it's different. It's like I have to work for it. And with my sensitive, needy ass, I'm gonna do that.