Chapter Two

Dinah followed far behind, she didn't want to make it seem like she was following Ally, but she was.

She entered the bathroom a minute after AAlly did, and found her looking at her self in the mirror.

"You ok, Als?"She asked sympathetically. She could see that in Ally's eyes, she was disturbed.

"Yes, I'm fine."Was all that came out of Ally before she took in a deep breath.

"It's not that we were trying to tell you off or go against your feelings or anything like that. It's just that this is all very new to us. This is our first time knowing about how you feel about Mila. And it's strange because you held it in so long without saying anything."Dinah rubbed her back apologetically.

"I know that. And my plan was for y'all to never find out."Ally informed Dinah, glancing at her through the mirror.

"Why? Why would you hide that from us?"Dinah scowled.

"Because, we were getting big. Our careers were really starting to take off. And after the Reflection album was released, I never found the right time to tell any of you. Besides, I didn't want to put a diffusion in the group.I didn't think it mattered."Ally explained her truthful reasoning, and Dinah could do nothing but listen. She felt so bad.

"Ally, you have to understand that any problem you have with any of us, it is important that you say something. Or else how are we suppose to know? And it could get worse if you don't speak up right then and there."Dinah versed.

"I know that. But if I had've said something, that would create drama, and come on now Dinah you know I'm not that type of person."Ally shook her head and turned to Dinah.

" But that doesn't mean you use that as an excuse from trying to work things out with us. The only way we can keep this group alive and healthy is if we communicate. You even said that yourself. So why hold back things that are bothering you about us?"Dinah questioned.

It bothered Dinah that Ally kept all this bottled-up emotion inside all this time and she's just now finding out. She felt bad because she felt like she was suppose to check on Ally and be there when she needed someone to talk to like she does for the other girls.

She for some reason felt like it was her fault, but at the same time, how? Why?

Ally shrugged and gave a crooked smile,"DJ I don't know. I'm just- I guess I was hoping things between me and Camila would get better but obviously it never did."

"It probably would if you had've said something. Like talking and communicating more with her."Dinah affirmed while raising her brows.

"I tried that. I just don't have the patience and tolerance to deal with that girl. I tried to be the bigger person and apologize but once I realized she wasn't accepting it, I said 'fuck it'. What I will not do is kiss your ass to get along with you. I am not about to beg because I don't care to make up with you that damn much."Ally informed Dinah.

Dinah frowned. And she was hoping Ally didn't mean what she said in a way Dinah thought she did.

Because she then ask,"Are you implying that you won't care if the group fell apart and we so happen breakup?"

"No Dinah, that is not what I mean."

"Well what do you mean? Because that's what it sounds like." Dinah folded her arms and lean on the edge of the sink in front of Ally.

"Her specifically; Like...I can be in this group and along well with all of you, don't get me wrong. But...she was not going to stop me from communicating with y'all. She was not about to make me separate myself away from you all just because we; me and her did not get along."Ally further explained and Dinah then understood where the Texan was coming from.

"So.....that's why she left?"Dinah then asked. It seemed as though that was the reason.

"No,"Ally shook her head and chuckled,"She left because she was afraid I was going to whoop her ass."

Dinah laughed aloud and covered her mouth quickly before snickering to herself. After Ally noticed what she said, she too laughed aloud.

"Als, you are awful."She laughed out,"I love you."

"I love you too. Thanks for listening to me."Ally sighed with a sense of relief. She was glad she could finally get that off her chest.

"Oh no problem. That's what I'm here for."Dinah smiled warmly before pulling Ally into a nice, tight hug.

"Alright short-stack, let's get back in there before they notice that we're gone."She then grabbed the shorty by the hand and slid her phone in her back pocket.

"They probably already have."Ally chortled.

"Probably."

Every thing was swell. And Ally was relieved that she could finally talk to someone. But what worried her was that, what if Normani and Lauren find out Dinah and Ally had a deep conversation about the situation without them when had been waiting for Ally to finally speak about it to them?

With them being a group, she's sure they'll be upset, and Lauren's going to flip. And that part was the part she was afraid she might just have to fight Lauren on. But everything is ok right now, just as long as Dinah doesn't say anything about it; about their bathroom conversation, everything is cool.