Part XXIV

Mariana's POV- April 2016

My eyes snapped open as William pinned me to the wall.

"Will" I scolded.

He grinned and I couldn't help but stare at the little beads of water trailing down his face.

"What?"

"You're making too much noise, someone is going to notice" I told him.

He smirked.

"I'm just showering, if they interpret it differently that's their problem"

Will had just accomplished a big fantasy of his, shower sex. Not just shower sex though, dorm shower sex. I had showered already, it was Will who was being silly.

"Shampoo me"

He already had shampoo on his hair, but who was I to say no to running my hands through his hair.

"You just like it when I run my hands through your hair" I stated.

He smiled and closed his eyes as I began to wash his hair.

"That feels good"

"How was your road trip?" I asked.

"It was pretty bad, we lost all 3 games"

He still had his eyes closed, and I smiled as he cocked his head to the side.

"How was home?"

I finished shampooing his hair and he ducked his head under the water.

"It was nice, I got to catch a Dodger game" I said.

"Did you see your family?"

"I got to see my dad at the airport today" I told him.

"That's nice"

I nodded.

"He's an engaged man now" I stated.

He looked at me.

"It's weird to think that I'm going to have a stepmom, but I mean I already have a stepdad" I revealed.

"Do you get along with your stepparents?"

I laughed.

"I hate my step father, but I actually enjoy spending time with my soon to be step mom" I replied.

"That's nice to know, not that you don't get along with your stepdad but that you like your soon to be step mom"

"She's a sweetheart and she makes my dad real happy" I replied.

It was nice to see my dad smile around Dina. The smile and how he looked at her showed how happy he was in this relationship. I don't think he smiled as much as he did now when he was my mom, and he loved my mom at one point.

"That's good"

I nodded.

"Did you talk with your mom?"

"She was busy" I answered.

George made me call her and ask her if she wanted to have brunch with us, and she claimed she was busy. 

"You spent time with your brother"

"I did, I actually saw him every single day" I stated.

I raised an eyebrow as he moved me so I was under the water. He began washing his body and smiled.

"That's nice"

I nodded.

"I even went to class with him one day" I said.