Part XLIV

William's POV- December 2016

"What time is your flight tomorrow?"

I looked at Mariana and frowned.

"Don't remind me about that" I replied.

I had told my parents that Mariana and I were back together. They were pretty happy, and wanted me to invite her to spend New Years with me. I didn't exactly know how to bring that up.

"We're going to be fine, ok?"

I nodded as she cupped my cheek and lightly brushed her thumb against it.

"I love you" I told her.

She smiled.

"You do-"

She cut me off by covering my mouth.

"I love you too, but you need to calm down because I can feel you shaking"

I took a deep and shaky breath and nodded.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm just happy" I admitted.

She smiled and pushed my hair back as I sniffled. I laughed as she used my own shirt to clean my face.

"We'll be ok"

I had to ask.

"Spend New Years with me and my family" I told her.

She looked at me and nodded slowly.

"Ok"

I leaned in and closed my eyes as her lips connected with mine. She deepened the kiss and I tried to straddle her but she pulled away.

"Let's slow down" 

"You don't want to have sex with me?" I asked.

"Of course I do, but you said no sex until we talked everything out"

I nodded and leaned back. I did say that, and I am currently hating myself for it.

"So let's talk" I said.

She smiled.

"Ok"

"So we're dating" I began

She nodded.

"Do your parents know?" I asked.

"My mom could care less, but I told my dad about you. He bought me my ticket and took me to the airport Saturday morning" 

She smiled.

"He doesn't know about the non relation thing we had, he'd kill me if he ever found out"

"My parents would too" I admitted.

"But like George was saying, we were technically dating since we were exclusively just seeing each other"

I nodded.

"Does your dad know I'm a hockey player?" I asked.

Her dad was a lawyer, if anything he wanted his daughter to date a successful person.

"He does know, and he told me that as long as I was happy he'd support me 100%" 

She smiled.

"He does want to meet you though"

I looked at her when she grabbed my hand.

"Him and Dina want to meet you"

"No pressure" I stated.