Chapter 12: Beach Day

I am so incredibly comfortable right now. I smiled and sat up, stretching an arm that had somehow fallen asleep.

I blinked rapidly to adjust to the sunlight that was cascading into my face. Yawning, I looked over to the clock.

10:45, my new record for sleeping in.

I pulled the blanket back and got out of bed. I glanced over to Logan, who was totally bundled up in his blankets, still snoozing peacefully.

Looking to my left, I raised an eyebrow to where the sunlight was coming through.

I pulled back the curtains and nearly gasped. The view was incredible. Two sliding doors led to a balcony that overlooked the ocean.

I was awestruck. I pulled on some shorts, made some cheap coffee with multiple packets of sweetener and found myself out of the balcony. I pulled my new hair onto the top of my head into a messy bun.

I leaned against the railing and drank my coffee. Some people were down at the beach already, enjoying the waves that raked at the sand.

The lull of it was mesmerizing. Gulls circled overhead, screeching at each other and fighting over scraps of food.

The hot, salty sea air blew into my face gently and I breathed it in happily. Here I am, destination three.

"Not that I'm not a guy and don't enjoy the simple things in life but Eva, would you please put pants on while standing above a ton of people?"

I turned around and saw Logan set his camera down. He was dressed in new clothes and smiling at me cheekily. I hadn't noticed that he was up.

I rolled my eyes and pulled up my big hoodie, "It's all good, perv."

He looked shocked, "Perv? Why I never- you know I'm not a man of such."

I chuckled and turned back around, "Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yeah," Logan looked at me lazily, running a hand through his messy morning hair.

"The ocean?"

"Oh- yeah, the ocean, its gorgeous," Logan stammered, running his hand through his messy hair.

I smiled and offered him my cup of coffee. He took a swig and made a face, "This is terrible."

"I thought so too."

"So what do you wanna do today Eva? Another thrill inducing event?" Logan leaned his back against the railing.

I shrugged, "Maybe. Maybe tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Let's stay here a couple nights. We've bounced around for a bit, why don't we stay today, tomorrow and leave Wednesday morning?"

Logan shrugged, "If that's what you want to do."

"It may bore you, but let's just go to the beach today," I said to him with a grin.

"You'll never bore me Eva," he beamed at me and I ignored the heat in my face.

"We may need to go shopping though," I said.