Chapter 18: Rainy Days

I ended up taking a long bath and shaving my legs. The hot water eased my muscles and made me feel a little better, other than my pounding headache. I cleaned my foot very well and avoided putting pressure on it.

Eventually, I had to get out. I braided my wet hair, well, as much as I could with it's new length, and put Logan's shirt back on.

I left the bathroom and found Logan pouring a cup of coffee. He smiled and handed it to me, "Hangover cure?"

"Yes please," I chuckled and took the coffee, along with some Advil. The coffee was terrible.

I looked at my backpack dumped on the floor, "I get why I took one of your shirts."

"Because you were drunk?"

"Because we need to do some laundry," I said, looking at all the clothes I'd worn, which was the majority and they all needed to be washed.

"Yeah I'm running low on clean clothes too," Logan said.

I threw on some shorts under his shirt and wandered over to the window, pulling back the curtain. Thunder rolled as rain poured down.

"Weird, the only weekend we're here in Miami and it rains," I sighed, sipping my coffee.

"I like it when it storms," Logan shrugged.

I turned to look at him, "So movie day? It's gross outside and I doubt either of us wanna drive."

Logan smiled and nodded, "Yeah, a movie day. They'll surely have some delivery pizza around here too."

"What kind of movie?" I sat next to him on his bed and crossed my legs.

"Horror," he grinned at me evilly, finding a pizza number.

"Really?" I groaned and pulled the duvet up over my lap, "I can barely watch those."

"That's why it's so entertaining," he chuckled. He ordered the pizza and figured it would be here soon.

We scrolled through the channels on the tv until we found the FXX channel, which was playing The Boy. I snuggled down next to Logan.

"Hey Logan," I asked while the movie began.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"How much of last night do you remember?" I mumbled quietly. The curiosity was eating away at me, I just had to ask.

"All of it," he looked down at me, his cheeks a little pink, "What about you?"

My heart fluttered slightly.

"Just some important things," I said shyly, "Did I do something stupid?"

"Definitely not," He smiled at me. So he knew what had happened and so did I. He didn't seem mad about it at all.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

He raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"Taking care of me like you promised," I looked up at him.

His blush deepened, "I'll always take care of you Eva..."

I giggled and surprised him, kissing his cheek gratefully, "I'm not sure what would've happened with that guy if you hadn't been there."