Epilouge pt 1: After

Logan and I needed to leave New York after what happened. I didn't want to be there anymore and neither did he.

We maintained contact with Jake through the phone and video chats but we explained that we weren't staying. He understood and told us to have fun.

I had called Louise and asked her for a favor. She was more than happy to help and was actually quite excited.

We made it to Louise's the day after my birthday and it was at her place that we set up residence.

I didn't have enough money to get us an apartment and keep it, so Louise let us move in with her.

She was ecstatic to have roommates since she'd been living alone for a long time and didn't mind us being there.

I told her that we would pay back what we used and she waved us off, but I knew that I'd have to figure something out. She had her rules, like no, uh, messing around while she was home, but neither of us minded.

She even allowed Nix to be an indoor dog, despite her shedding.

So we stayed at Louise's and made it a nice home for a little over two years. During that time period, I had gotten tired of feeling as if I was loafing when she went back to work after summer ended.

I was a waitress at a variety of restaurants and made some decent money. Logan started working at a lumber yard part time on account of his experience.

I made him work part time because full time would kill him like the last time he was at the lumber yards in New York.

We paid rent to Louise for eating her food and taking up her space. I paid for my phone bill and Logan did too.

We were good tenants for a long time. While we were there, Logan and I got started on our futures. I applied for online classes.

For a year I took the basics needed for simple things that would brush away some time in college. Then I began to take journaling and writing courses.

Logan was taking his own online classes for photography. To say he was excelling was an understatement.

One of my professors said that I should apply what I learned to something in my daily life. Write a prompt a day, start an easy book, keep a journal.

I still have my journal but I wanted to share my experiences with people. So I started a blog. It was small and simple but I put a lot of time into it.

I uploaded almost all of Logans pictures of us when we went on the trip of a lifetime. I told the whole story of us and how we fell in love and why I ran away from home. I wrote about how my dream was to travel the world with Logan.

Then I started posting Logans daily pictures of our own casual lives. He was encouraged to take pictures everyday, and I applied them to my writing.

For a couple months, I had a few likes and comments. Most were for Logans amazing pictures, which I gave him credit for every one.

Then one week, the views and likes and shares skyrocketed. I had comments flooding my inbox. People said they were inspired by Logans art and my writing.