New book!

Hello everyone! I am back and with a newly published book!

We're taking a new route in my story world. Love stories are out...kind of...and HORROR is in!! I love a good zombie novel, but I've never found one dated after the 'outbreak.'

So, I created my own! Working out some quirks, but it's nice and twisty with a wonderful female lead- my favorite :)

If you enjoy zombies, action, strong women, and some dry dark humor; The Revenant: Avenging Humanity is for you!

There's no better time to release a pandemic related book than during an actual pandemic, haha...(that's the dry humor I'm talking about.)

Please have a look if you like my writing style and ideas! Thank you for sticking with me for so long, I love each and every one of my wonderful followers! Safety and happiness to you all!

Here is the synopsis/Intro! Enjoy!

-•-

"It has been thirty years since the deadly outbreak was released upon the world. Every country across the globe fell to infected humans that were suddenly mindless and rabid.

You might as well say it- Zombies.

Humanity is still in shambles, but everyone is pretty much over the initial shock. They're still scary, still very much deadly.

But the heat of thirty summers has its impact and the numbers of the infected are significantly lower. Everything falls to the law of nature.

Miranda Mason has never known a life that didn't include flesh hungry once-human beings, but they are a rarity around her family farm. Her life is stable, functioning, comfortable.

Until she meets a man with a scar on his face. He's a wanted man and she was the last person to see him who lived to tell the tale.

The Revenant, a militant group of glorified, morally-correctish soldiers, find her and place her under their own version of witness protection. She can't go home until that man is caught and killed, so she agrees to help.

They want him dead and while that sounds like overkill, it's fair. He is the creator of the Virus.

He is responsible for the deaths of billions of people- and his kill count is still climbing, by the way.

He also has the cure, a vaccine, a breath of life for the world of decay. He's insane and obsessed with wiping out the population of the world, but The Revenant is closer to finding him every day."