Chapter 3

"Shit I have to cover this before I get home."

"Calm down Chrissy it's not even 3 0'clock yet. We have plenty time to cover it up and study."

I can't even stay mad at him. When I look in his hazel eyes I just can't help but forgive him. "Can I make it up to you?" he asked as he kissed me softly on my cheek. "How are you gonna do that?" I asked as he smiled. He kissed me again but this time on my lips. He kissed me passionately and I could feel my body temperature rising. Christopher laid me on his bed and continued to kiss me. My heart started pounding. His hands went up my skirt. Deja vu right? Anyway I didn't want to but I had to stop him.

"Baby." I said softly

"Yeah shawty." he replied

"Stop."

"Why, is everything okay?"

"I have cramps." I said. I wasn't lying about that

"Oh I understand." he said. He sat up in the bed and helped me up.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked

"Yeah I wanna cheese burger."

"How about I take you to T.G.I Friday's."

"Baby I'd love that."

"Okay let's go."

We got out of bed. Christopher carried my stuff to his car. We got in the car and he drove to T.G.I Friday's.

I looked at the menu carefully. I'm trying to pick the least expensive stuff. I don't wanna overdo it and order everything on the menu.

"Why are you taking so long to choose shawty?"

"I don't wanna get anything too expensive."

"Don't worry bout it shawty. I'm doing this for you and you can't put a price on love."

"You love me?" I questioned. I couldn't help but blush.

"Yes Christina I love you."

Damn....

"I love you too."

"Now order whatever you want."

The waitress came at the right time. "Are you guys ready to order?" the waitress asked as she winked at Christopher. "Yes I would like some mozzarella sticks as an appetizer and a mushroom burger with cheese. And a sprite please." I said in a sassy tone.

"Okay and for you sir?" she said flirtatiously.

"I want mozzarella sticks for my appetizer and jack Daniel's ribs with curly fries. And a sprite." he said.

"Is that all?" she asked

"No I want jack Daniel's ribs as well." I stated. The slutty waitress wrote down our order and left.

"Did you not see her flirting with you?" I interrogated.

"No I didn't notice."

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

I rolled my eyes and texted Max.

Me: gurlll wyd

Max: chillin with cam

Me: u at my house

Max: yeah

Me: oh im at tgi Fridays with chris

Max: I want some

Me: I will think bout it