Chapter 12

Finally in the month of February. Maxine's birthday is on valentines day and Cam has been planning a week of events for her. I think that is sweet asf. Of course I helped him. "Chrissy what are we doing on that Monday for her?" Cam asked
"Monday will start with her and her family they can go out to dinner. Tuesday it will be me and her ima take her to the spa and from Wednesday onwards its yall time. On Saturday which is her birthday we will throw a big surprise party I can keep her busy until yall ready" I explained.
"Cool I will make party arrangements"
"I will call her sis"
We both got to planning and organizing. After a few phone calls everything was planned. Only thing we had to worry about was decorations and gifts. Her dinner and spa and whatever else Cam planned was reserved. Now I have to go to work. I work on Saturdays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I went in my room and got changed. I decided to wear a pair of black jeans white Calvin Klein top with my Air Force 1s. "Mason I need a ride" I yelled as I grabbed my education tools. "Okay baby sis meet you in the car" he shouted back.
When I arrived at L A learning center I jumped into the syllabus.
I reviewed with them for the day just to make sure they understood the material. They aren't as dumb as I thought they just learn a bit slower.

* * * * *
After work Chris picked me up and took me home. He stuck around for a while. I made some rice and baked chicken for dinner. While I was eating my dinner Christopher came and took a bite out of my chicken. "There is more food in the kitchen" I said with a mouthful. "Damn I didn't know my shawty could cook" He said as he chewed on my drumstick.
"Cause you always tryna get me fat. Taking me out all the time." I sassed.
He laughed at me and I finished my food.
The upside about work is that I get a chance to do my homework. So I went on the court after Christopher left.
I was surprised that Daquan wasn't there. I guess he is still at work. I played a few games with the niggas. They obviously stepped up cause they tried to break my ankles. When I was leaving I saw Daquan.
"Ma we need to talk" he said.
"Whats up?" I replied
"Well I know you back with yo nigga but I really like you"
"Sigh, I'm sorry but I really love my nigga we can only be friends"
I walked off. I can't indulge in him as much as I would like to.

"Hey girlie" Max said as I walked into my room.
"So you think you can just invade my bed like such?" I said jokingly.
"Yess bihh whats mines is yours well except for niggas"
"Right....how u been?"
"Good girl what you think Cam gettin me for my bday?"
"Idk he wouldn't tell me cause he know ima tell u"
"Sigh. Go shower girl you smell like niggas"
"I was on the court sorry that I don't sweat bath and body"
I rolled my eyes at her and gathered my clothes so that I could take a shower. I quickly showered and went back into my room. Maxine was texting or something. "Okay bihh what you wanna do?" I asked all hype.
"Your brother" she answered with a smirk.
"Eeeww bihh" I teased, I was a bit grossed out.
We both sat in my bed and caught up on life. Its been a while since we have done that. After we caught up We watched our favorite movie Neighbors.
"Knock knock where's my baby?" Cameron asked. "She transparent leave!" I screamed playfully as I threw a pillow at him.
"Right here baby" she said. I watched her get out of my bed and walk out of my room with Cam in tow. I swear they both whipped. Well I should be the last person to talk about whipped. I went in the kitchen to get a snack but instead I got scared. I saw Tasha and Mason. His hand was up her dress and his dick was hard and all type of porn shit. I carried my ass back in my room and starved.
As a matter of fact ima go by Christopher. I contemplated if I should change or if I should just go in my shorts and crop top.
I was too lazy so I just called him and told him to meet my by the park in my neighborhood. I climbed out my window and headed to the park
Like I said before this nigga be teleporting his ass to my location. He lives like 30 minutes away from me and he made it here in 15 minutes. 
"Lets go shawty" he said in a sext tone as he pulled up on the side of me. I got in the car and he peeled off. On the way to his house we listened to music and talked.
At his house Mrs. Lockhart greeted us to the door with a giant smile. "Christina are you staying for dinner?" She asked. "Sure" I said as Chris leaded me to his bedroom. We laid across the bed and watched the game. It was Clippers vs Rockets. I didn't really pay much attention cause the Clippers is dad's team.
I changed the channel to MTV2. Wildin out was on.
"Shawty I was watching the game" Chris whined. I glared at him.
"Kids dinner is ready" Mrs. Lockhart said.
We got out of bed and headed to the dining  room. We all sat at the table and ate mashed potatoes and  ribs. That shit was good. I think I had three plates.
"Christina save space for dessert"  Charm said. I finished up my last plate and waited for dessert.
Candy made a chocolate lava cake. That shit was good too. I wonder why Christopher is always eating out. 
After dinner everybody went into the living room. Apparently its movie night. "Nice tat Chrissy" Candy said. "Thanks" I replied. Apparently she saw when I was leaning over to fix my shoe. Chris and I sat in the love seat. We watched Batman vs Superman. I have seen this 100 times its Cameron's favorite movie. But we had a good time we crack a few jokes during the movie. Then Mrs. Lockhart started telling stories about Christopher and his sisters growing up.
The stories were funny as hell. She told me how she came home and they had an icing fight. And she let the dog lick them clean but their dog died a year later. 
After bonding with his family. Chris and I returned to his room. We continued to talk about our childhood. I told him all the stories of how I used to wear Cameron's clothes and tie up my hair put on a hat and go on the court. It was all fun and games until the boys in my neighborhood realized that a girl was the ankle breaker. I even told him about my phase where I wanted to be a boy. I was like two and I begged my mom for boy clothes but she just put me in pink dresses. I got over it when I turned 4.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
I spent the night by Christopher. We cuddled all night.
"Wake up shawty take a shower" Chris said.
"Is it morning?" I asked.
"No baby girl but you had an accident" he said calmly. My eyes popped open. I felt between my legs and looked at my hand. Shit I didn't expect that. My period was supposed to come in two weeks. I sat on his bed and cried "I'm sorry baby I didn't know" I cried. "Its okay princess I don't mind cleaning up. Candy gave some clean clothe for you to wear. Don't cry" he reassured. I felt embarrassed. I went in the bathroom and saw the towels and clothes laid out for me. I took a shower and fixed the pad in the underwear Candy gave me and hopped in the tub. I am so glad Chris is understanding. If this was Kevin my ex he would of kicked my ass. Kevin had a real temper and thats why we didn't last. He used to threaten me a lot but after Mason beat his ass he switched schools. The sad part is I gave my virginity to him.
I washed up and got dressed. I went back in Chris' room and saw him cleaning up the small spot on the bed. "Baby girl your clothes in the washer. Candy said you can keep all the clothes" he said. I am so lucky to have him. "Okay baby" I sluggishly replied.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm just hungry" I answered.
"Okay when your clothes are dry ima take you to ihop then home"
"Okay baby"

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
When I got home I laid on my bed and fell asleep. I am thankful for a boyfriend like Chris