Chapter 29

Over the past few weeks I've been gaining a lot of weight. I started my online classes. So I wouldn't have to go back to school and face the judgement from everyone. I fixed my hair into a messy bun and examined my body in my new full body mirror. I looked at my self from a side view and observed my stomach. I have a baby bump now and my hips got broader. This is going to be a long ass nine months. Even my breast got bigger. I went from a C cup to a D cup in a matter of weeks. I need some new clothes. I think ima go shopping today.
"Hey" Tasha said holding Renae.
"Hey Tasha. Am I supposed to be this fat?" I asked.
"Yeah you're gonna get even bigger. I have to take Renae to the doctor"
"Why whats wrong?"
"She had been getting sick lately"
"Oh okay. I hope you feel better Nae"
I kissed Renae on her cheek. She grinned from ear to ear. Tasha took her out of my room.
I looked in the mirror again this time observing my face. My cheeks looked as if they were swollen but thats just the weight gain.
I twirled while looking in the mirror. My stomach isn't that noticeable in my red oversized sweatshirt over my white tank top and white jeans. I put on my red and white air forces. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out the door.
When I arrived at the mall I immediately went into a maternity store. I got comfy clothes for myself. I bought underclothes shirts pants and dresses. Once I was done buying my necessities I went to the food court and bought something to eat.
I ate some rice and chicken from chipotle.
Once my belly was full I went to the hair store and bought some supplies for my hair. I was starting to run low on everything.
After spending about $90 on my hair products I was ready to carry my tired ass home. I ran into Daquan on my way out of the mall. He looked at me as if he was about to say something but I walked off.
I put my bags in the car and sat in the drivers seat. I started the car and headed on the highway.
"Mask on fuck it mask off" my phone sang.
"Hello" I answered.
"Hey baby  whats up?" Christopher replied.
"On my way home from the mall"
"Oh why don't you come over?"
"You home already?"
"Baby girl its 2pm"
"Oh I didn't realize ima be there in a few love you"
"Love you too"
I ended the call and drove to Christopher's house.

* * * * *
Charm opened the door for me. I don't feel like I should be here. I know the air is tense because of the Candy issue. And if Christopher plans on telling his parents about my pregnancy then he got me fucked up. They already have enough drama. I don't want to be apart of it.
I walked inside and went straight in to Chris' room. I saw him laying on his bed.
"How are my babies?" He asked.
"We good but your hyperactive child got me tired" I said.
"Poor baby"
"I know"
Christopher rubbed my baby bump. Charm walked into the room.
"Mom has some..." she said mid sentence. Her eyes popped out of her head when she saw my stomach.
She looked at Chris then at me.
"You pregnant?" She asked in a low voice.
I slowly nodded my head.
"Don't tell mom" Chris said to her.
She smiled and told us that their mom made food.
We went to the dining room. I met burgers and fries on the table in a buffet fashion. My stomach and baby leaped for joy. I grabbed a burger and added lettuce tomatoes onions and mushrooms. Then I added fries and ketchup to my food. I devoured my food. It felt like I haven't eaten in days. 
The whole table looked at me as if I did something wrong. Chris burst into laughter. I laughed a but as I chewed the last few bites of my burger.
"You must be really hungry" Mrs. Lockhart said.
I nodded my head slowly and grabbed another burger with fries. "This is the most I've seen you eat Christina" Mrs. Lockhart said. I think she is getting suspicious. "This is my first meal for the day" I lied. 
She bought my lie and continued to mind her business.
After we ate Christopher and I went back into his room. I was feeling a bit hot so I took off my sweatshirt and relaxed. We were watching a movie when Mr. Lockhart came into the room. My heart sank to my ass. His eyes popped out of his head when he saw my stomach.
I closed my eyes and pretend as if it was a dream. 
When I opened my eyes him and Chris disappeared. 
That was my queue to leave. I put on my sweatshirt and walked out of Christopher's room. 
"You leaving?" Chris asked as he stopped me in the foyer. I nodded my head.
"What did you dad say?" I asked
"He didn't take it as bad as I thought. He is understanding and he promised not to tell my mom"
"Okay baby later"

* * * * *
When I got home I put my new clothes to wash and I went into the kitchen. I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich with mayo. I ate my sandwich and laid on the couch. "Hey Auntie Chrissy" Tasha said holding my niece. I looked at them and smiled. I took Renae from Tasha's arms. I played with Renae and she gave me a half smile. She is so beautiful. She looks just like Mason. And she has hair almost like mine. Her smile can light up the darkest place.
I kept her entertained until she fell asleep on my chest. Shortly after I dosed off as well.