Chapter 20

Its been three weeks since I've had a conversation with Daquan. I kept declining his calls and ignoring his texts.I still can't help but think about him. I low key stalk his Instagram pictures. And Christopher has been distant lately as well. He said his dad wants him to help out with that bakery more. So I am kinda bored all the time. Well not completely. Tasha moved in with us since her last hospital visit so if something happens someone will be home. Tasha keeps me company sometimes. Cameron and Maxine are another story they are always together. I'm glad that they are. Both of them still find time for me so I'm content.
Then there is dad. He told me he is buying me a car, so I am waiting for it.
"Chrissy" Chris shouted snapping me out if my daze. I got up from the couch and opened the door for him. He placed a sweet kiss on my lips and picked me up. He tasted like chocolate and he knows I like chocolate.
He closed the door and carried me to my bedroom. He locked my bedroom door behind us and sat on the bed. I straddled him as he kissed my neck. "Baby I missed you" he whispered. "Baby you just saw me yesterday day in school" I replied.
"Yeah but that was Friday. This is Saturday"
"True"
"You want me to continue or you wanna relax"
I didn't answer him. I just kissed him and unbuttoned my shorts. He took off his shirt and I ran my hand down his chest. I kissed his neck softly as he slipped his hands in my tank top and caressed my breast. He took my tank top off of me exposing my C cup breast. I wasn't wearing a bra so he continued to caress them. "Finish strip for me shawty" Christopher said in a seductive tone. I got up from his lap and stood in front of him. I slid my shorts down then my lace underwear. He looked at me like a lion ready to feast. My eyes observed his body. His dick was already getting hard. "Baby take off your clothes so I can ride you" I said sweetly. Chris didn't hesitate. He stood up and took of his remaining clothes. I pulled him closer to me. I tiptoed and kissed him. Then I grabbed his dick and started stroking it. I felt it getting bigger in my hand after a while. "Baby let me ride you" I said seductively. He laid in my bed on his back. I got on top and kissed him. He slid his fingers inside of me. "Baby you got an ocean" he said. "Baby I said let me ride you." I moaned. His fingers slid out. I straddled him and slid down on his dick slowly "Oh shit" I said and I slid down all nine inches. I bounced on his dick slowly. Then I gradually sped up and rotated my hips. "Damn shawty" He moaned. I looked at him as I rode him. He closed his eyes and held on to my hips. He gripped me tighter so I figured that he was about to cum. "Baby your dick feels so good" I said between breaths. I had him moaning like a bitch.
"Shawty I'm bouta cum" he whispered. I got off his dick and jerked him off until he came. I couldn't let him cum inside of me. Pregnancy ain't an option right now even though the dick good. I have priorities. I wanna graduate so I can get drafted.
"Damn baby" he said while panting. He sat up and kissed me. "Baby I wanna taste you" he said as he grabbed me by my leg flung me on my back. I love it when he gets aggressive. He kissed me on my belly. And licked around my navel where my piercing is. I flinched cause the chills came back. He kept kissing down until he got to my clit. He sucked on my clit softly and slid two fingers inside of me. His tongue made circles on my clit as he finger fucked me. I squealed and moaned. After about 15 minutes I came on his fingers. Chris looked at me with his infamous devilish smile. He took his fingers and slid them in my mouth. I sucked on his fingers. "Come here" he said as he took his fingers out of my mouth. He pulled me up and french kissed me. He slid his fingers inside of me again. I moaned against his lips. He fingered me until I came again. He sucked on his fingers and smiled. "Baby you really do taste good" he said. "Not as good as you" I said.
"Mask on fuck it mask off" my phone sang.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Chrissy I have your car come pick it up by my house" dad said.
"Okay dad I will be there soon" I said.
"What did your dad say?" Chris asked.
"He has my car. Can you take me there to pick it up?" I answered.
"Okay baby" he said.
We both got dressed and headed to my dad's house.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
We pulled up to dad's house. He was outside waiting on me. I got out of Chris' car and greeted him. Dad handed me the keys. "The car is in the garage" he said. I opened the garage door and saw a grey four door jeep wrangler. It had a red bow on it. I squealed. "I will pay for insurance all you have to do is keep your license." Dad said. I looked at the car in awe. Its beautiful. I got in my new car and sat there. I just enjoyed the new car smell. Chris came in and sat next to me. He rubbed my thigh and looked at me. I know he probably wants to fuck me in my new car. "Not now baby another time." I said. Chris' phone buzzed before he could answer me. He talked to the person on the other line for a while. He sounded pretty upset. "Baby I gotta go" Chris said in a sad tone. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "Its my mom...I will tell you about it later" he said as he kissed me on my forehead and got out of my car. I watched as he got in his car and peeled off from my rear view mirror. I hope everything is okay. I made up my mind to go home. I started the car pulled out of dad's driveway. I took the long drive home.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
When I stepped inside of the house Daquan called me. Truth be told I missed talking yo him."Hello" I answered.
"Hey ma haven't talked to you in a while"
"Right"
"I miss talking to you"
"Me too"
"Hows life going?"
"Its good I guess"
"Can I stop by? I'm in the area"
"Sure"
"Okay I will see you when I get there"
I ended the call and sat on the couch. A few minutes later Daquan was at the door. I was hesitant about him coming over but I rather catch up in person and my phone is dying.
I opened the door for him. He came inside and went straight to the couch. He got comfortable and I sat next to him. After a few weeks I wouldn't expect myself to still get butterflies. But something about Daquan just has me still stuck on him. We talked for a while and caught up. He told me that he got a student loan so he is in college. He is enrolled in UCLA. He majors in human autonomy. I think its good that he is getting somewhere with his life. If I ever need a doctor for a basketball injury I can go to him.
"Chrissy" he said snapping me out of my thoughts and dragging me back to reality.
"Yeah" I answered.
"Do you still have feelings for me?"
"What feelings? How can you assume that?"
"Well a few weeks ago when we kissed I felt it. And right now you are looking at me like you want another kiss"
"Ummm....."
He cut me off at the beginning of my sentence and kissed me. After a few weeks I didn't expect that. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled my body closer to his. "I missed you more than you think" he whispered. He kissed me on my neck.
My phone rang.
"Hello" I answered
"Shawty I'm coming over in an hour wear something nice we are going out" Chris said
"Okay baby ima get ready now"
The call ended and I made Daquan leave. Its a good thing Chris didn't show up unannounced. Otherwise I would of been in big trouble. I went in my room and put on a dress that Maxine gave me for Christmas. Its a short black curve appeal dress covered in white lace. It has a sweetheart cut. I wore it with my white flats and white choker set. I let my curls out of its bun and decided to wear my hair out. I parted my hair to the side and slicked the side with less hair back with some bobby pins. I thought about doing my makeup but then I realized that I don't own any. I sprayed bath and body perfume on my body and applied the matching lotion to my arms and legs.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
When Christopher arrived told me that I was going to dinner with his family. They are celebrating Charm's engagement to Tony. So we got in his car and went to a fancy restaurant. I don't know the name. Its german or something.
Everybody looked so happy at the table. Except for Candy. She looked as if she was ready to blow. This night calls for family drama. I sat between Christopher and Candy.
We all ordered our food and had a good time talking and getting to know Tony better.
Around dessert time things started to get bad. Charm threw a tantrum because they brought her the wrong dessert. Candy just sat there like a ticking time bomb.
"So Charm do you guys have any idea where you want the wedding?" I asked.
"I was thinking about Hawaii or something" she responded.
"That sounds nice" I said as I pictured it. I hope they last long. Tony seems like a nice guy. I didn't expect Charm to go for a white boy but he isn't bad looking.
"Mom I have something to tell you" Candy said.
"Not now I'm talking to your sister" Mrs. Lockhart replied.
"Mom this is important" Candy urged. Her mother paid no attention to her.
"I'm gay" Candy said loudly. Everybody at the table looked at her as if she was stupid. I was shocked but I have nothing against it. "What?" Mrs. Lockhart asked.
"I said I'm gay" Candy stated.
"You mean like happy gay?" Mr. Lockhart asked.
"No dad. I like girls. I like females. I like pussy" Candy explained. Mrs. Lockhart burst into tears. She kept saying that she didn't raise Candy to be this way. Mr. Lockhart sat there and comforted his wife. Charm looked like she already knew and I'm pretty  sure Chris already knew.
Tony and I just sat there hella lost. I am assuming Mrs. Lockhart is a homophobe. She is not handling this well.
"Baby I feel sick I will be right back." I said as my stomach did a backflip. I got out if my seat and went to the bathroom. I went in the first empty stall and threw up my dinner. It felt like my stomach collapsed inside of me. After throwing up rinsed my mouth with some water from the tap. Then I took a stick of gum out of my wallet and chewed on it to keep my breath as fresh as possible.
I fluffed my curls in the mirror and went back to the table. I came back to see Christopher's family leaving one by one. Chris took me by the arm and told me that he is taking me home. He also informed me that he would be spending the night. I guess the drama is too much for him.