Chapter 23

The guilt had been killing me for the past few days. Between work school and practice I still found time to let the guilt sit there and eat me alive. I don't know how to tell Christopher. I haven't told anyone. Not even Maxine. Sigh.
"Christina" Chris said snapping me out of my daze.
"Yes?" I answered.
"Pay attention love"
I looked on the board and took down the chemistry notes. Mrs. Keys isn't in the classroom. I wonder where she went. She was just here a minute ago.
Once I had written the notes I talked to Chris until Mrs. Keys returned. She had a funky ass attitude when she came back. I wonder if she is having problems with her husband. When ever she has marital problems she assigns projects and lots of homework.
"Class you have a project" She yelled.
"Awww" everybody whined.
"Pick a partner. You guys will be doing an at home experimenting on reactions with vinegar. Due next week" she said. She can't be serious. The whole class groaned. "Do pages 57-110 for homework due next class" she continued. I rolled my eyes and jotted down my assignment. I guess chemistry will keep my mind off the guilt. The bell rang indicating lunch time. I got up from my seat and headed to the cafeteria with Christopher.

* * * * *
We sat at a table with Max and Cameron. They were lip locking when we sat with them. "Nasty!" I teased.
"You can't talk about nasty loud mouth" Cameron said. I rolled my eyes at him.
We all talked. All of us have study hall last so we plan on leaving soon.
"I'm ready to leave lets go" Max said.
"Cam buddy ima trust you with my baby I'm riding with Chrissy" Christopher said as he handed Cameron his car keys.
"I got you bro" he said. Its amazing how only Chris and I have a car. Cam usually would hike a ride with someone. Max's mom drops her to school.
We got up from the table and exited the cafeteria. We walked down the hall and Hunter walked past us. He gave me an apologetic look. I paid him no mind.
Then we walked out of the school and into the parking lot. We went our separate ways. Max texted me and told me that we should meet them at Red lobster. I informed Chris. Chis and I got in my car and peeled out of the parking lot. Chris wanted to drive so I allowed him to. He had one hand on my thigh as we cruised down the highway.
"Baby girl" he said
"Yes?" I answered.
"You look gorgeous today"
"Thank you baby"
"Why was Hunter looking at you like that"
"I have no clue I don't talk to him"
"You better not talk to him"
"Yes sir"
He smiled as he turned an unfamiliar corner.
"Baby where are we going?" I asked.
"Its a short cut trust me"
"Okay baby"
He gave me that devilish smile. Something is about to go down. We drove down the road. It was empty as hell. No cars no buildings just trees. It was more less a dirt road. He pulled the car over and put it in park. I gave him a quizzical look. He smiled and kissed me. He slid his hand in my jeans a felt how wet I was. Since I got this car I know he has been waiting to fuck me in here. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down with my underwear. He slid his fingers inside of me and finger fucked me.
"Who pussy this is?" He asked in a sexy tone
"Yours baby" I moaned
"Whats my name"
"Christopher"
"Wrong name princess"
"Sorry daddy"
He sped up until I came on his fingers. Then he slid his fingers in my mouth and made me taste my self. "Mmmmm" I moaned.
"Mask on fuck it mask off" my phone rang
"Hello" I answered.
"Girl where yall at?" Max asked
"We coming now. Christopher wanted to take the long way"
"Hurry up"
I hung up the phone and told Christopher that we have to go. He started the car and turned around. He drove back onto the high way and he sped to Red Lobster.

* * * * *
When we entered the restaurant Max and Cam were waiting for us. "It took long enough" Maxine said. "Did you guys fuck on the way here?" Cam asked. "No" I said with my face flushed.
We got seated by Charm to a booth. I hope she gives us a discount.
The waitress gave us our menus and we socialized and decided what we wanted to eat.
"May I take your order?" The waitress asked.
"Can I have the seafood platter" Cam said
"Me too" Max remarked
"Me three" Chris stated
"Can I get a stake and lobster" I said.
"Anything to drink?" The waitress asked.
"A bottle of wine" Christopher said.
I watched as she jotted down everything. She smiled at left us to our conversation. We talked about our day.
"Guys I have a game next week" I said with excitement. "Which day?" Max asked.
"Friday" I stated.
They all agreed to attend my game.
"Chrissy can I sleep over tonight?"
"Sure"
After a 20 minutes of socializing the waitress came back with our food. Her clumsy ass toppled over and dropped everybody's food. "I am so sorry. I will inform the head waitress that your food will be complimentary" the waitress said. She picked herself up. She got the tray and plates and hurried back into the kitchen.
"Ow" I heard Cameron say. Maxine hit him hard in is chest.
"Don't be staring at her ass" Max snapped. Oh shit.
"Hey Christopher was doing it too" Cam said. I smack Christopher on his leg. "Thanks a lot Cameron" Chris said. Cam chuckled at Christopher.

After about 20 long minutes a waiter served us our food. I wonder what happened to the waitress.
We scarfed down our food and ordered dessert. I ordered a slice of Red Velvet cheesecake. It was like heaven in my mouth. It melted in my mouth as I chewed.
"Christina! Are you having a mouth-gasm or is Chris doing something under the table" Cam said jokingly.
"This taste so good" I said with a mouthful of cake.
"I know something that taste better" Chris said as he kissed me on my cheek. I blushed.
"Ew!" Max said.
"Oh shut up sour patch" Cam said. Sour patch? I don't get it. Anyway that's their nickname situation.

* * * * *
After lunch we split the bill and we agreed to meet back at my place. Christopher and I left first. I think he wants to finish of what we started on that dirt road. And on our way home we did stop there.
"Baby girl one round for the new car? Please?" Christopher asked.
"Umm I guess" I said. He slid his seat back and reclined the chair. I got out of my seat and sat on top of him. I straddled him and rotated my hips making his dick hard. I kissed him on his neck and left a few him hickeys on him. He smelled so good. He wears some type of Chanel cologne. He knows that I love it. The scent gives me mini waterfalls, nothing major.
His hands caressed my body as I kissed his neck. Then he slid his hand in my jeans. He teased me with his fingers; making me extremely wet. He slid two fingers inside of me. He slowly finger fucked me for a while.
"Baby" I moaned.
"Wrong name princess" he said in a sexy tone.
"Daddy"
"Yes?"
"Put...your...dick...in...me"
"Okay princess"
He took his fingers out of me and sucked on them. I went back into my seat to take of my jeans and underwear. Then I returned to his lap with his dick already out. I played with it for a while before sliding down on it.
"Fuck" he moaned. I bounced on his dick.  He held on to my waistline as I bounced faster. Then he started to suck on my neck causing me to slow down.   I ran my fingers through his curls. "Damn princess" he moaned. He rubbed my clit causing me to breathe heavily. He kept rubbing my clit in a circular motion until I came on his dick. 
"Princess you good?" He asked out of breath.
"Yeah" I said. My hair was all over my face. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail with the hair tie that was on my wrist. I went back into my seat and put my jeans and underwear back on. Chris fixed his self and started the car. He started the car and pulled out of the dirt road. He drove on the highway that takes us home.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
Christopher and I met Max and Cam already home. They we relaxing on the couch. They looked at us and laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat next to my best friend. "Did Cameron take you to get your clothes?" I asked Max. "Yeah" she replied. Chris sat down next to me and changed the channel on the tv. "Really nigga?" Cameron asked. Chris channel surfed until he stopped on MTV.Some stupid show was on that he likes. I think its Ridiculousness. Its funny but its still stupid. Chris put his arm around me and allowed the show to consume his mind. I rested my head on his chest and got comfy. Even though he was laughing a lot I managed to fall asleep.
When I woke up I was in my bed and Maxine was sitting next to me on her phone.
"Did Christopher go home?" I asked.
"Yeah stink breath he left like 30 minutes ago" Max replied. I sat up and scratched my scalp. "Go brush your teeth" Max said as she hit me with a pillow. I smack her on her thigh and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and returned to my room. I'm surprised that Max isn't in Cameron's room. "Surprised you still here" I said to Max.
"You want me to go ride your brother's face?" She asked.
"No bitch you putting images in my head"  I said. She threw my basketball shaped pillow at me. I laughed and threw it back before I sat on my bed next to her.
It was like 8:30pm so we chatted all night until we fell asleep.