Chapter 24

I woke up and realized Max was missing from my bed. I rolled on my back and stretched my legs. I rolled out of bed and freshened up. Once I was 100% clean I headed to the kitchen. Tasha was in the kitchen stuffing her face with dinner rolls. I chuckled to myself and opened the fridge. After contemplating I decided yo make my signature omelet. I took eggs cheese spinach broccoli onions tomatoes and leftover steak. I haven't made a steak omelet in a while. I mixed my eggs in a bowl and added cream. Then I got my frying pan and turned on the stove. I added oil and sautéed they vegetables and steak. Once they were done I spread them evenly on the pan and added the eggs. When one side was almost done I put cheese in the middle. Then I flipped it a few times before adding cheese on top. Once my food was ready I sat on the couch and ate. "Thanks for the food sis" Cam said as he took a piece of my omelet. I hate when he does that. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food.
Once I finished my food I returned to my room. Max was sitting on my bed watching Netflix. "Girl I gotta tell you something" I said. "What?" She asked.
"Remember when we went to the club? And I was hella drunk?"
"Yeah"
"Well...I think I fucked Daquan"
"What do you mean you think?"
"Well...I thought it was a dream cause I don't remember much but then he texted me the next day saying how I tasted good and shit. I'm not sure if it happened or if I am paranoid and he just messing with me"
"Oh shit....I think you should go get checked out because if y'all did do something you don't know if y'all used protection."
"Okay should I tell Christopher?"
"If you want to but ease it on him don't drop it on him like how you dropped it on me"
"Okay"
I'm glad I came to her first. She never judges me and she gives me good advice. She pressed play and continued to watch prison break. I decided to watch it with her.

* * * * *
I haven't heard from Christopher all day. I guess his dad has him doing something. I called a local clinic and made an appointment for next week. After all Maxine is right and I have to make sure I didn't catch anything.
"Mask on fuck it mask off" my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Christina this is Coach Ray I need you at practice this afternoon. Sorry for the short notice" He said.
"Okay what time?"
"In like 30 minutes"
"Okay"
I hung up and checked the time. Its 5:30 that means practice starts at 6. I got out of bed and started packing my stuff for after practice. I may just go by Chris. I packed towels soap deodorant extra clothes shoes hair stuff lotion and perfume. Once I was done scrambling for my stuff I started getting ready. I put on blue basketball shorts and a white V-neck tee with my matching blue Air Jordan's. I put my hair into a messy bun. Once I was ready I grabbed my stuff and headed to practice. When I arrived Coach Ray made us do suicides. I hate suicides.  After about  30  he stopped us.
"Okay ladies lets shoot from the three point line. Once everyone has gone split into teams." He said. We lined up at half court and shot one by one. Half of the girls missed. I was in the back of the line so I patiently waited.
Before I knew it , it was my turn. I drippled the ball in my spot and made my shot. The ball hit the rim but it didn't go in.
"Okay pick teams ladies"  Ray said.
We divided into two even teams and played. Everything was going good until Jasmine pushed me on the floor. When my body hit the ground my arm started to hurt. I got up and ignored the pain. I continued to play.
I had just passed the ball to Kayla when Jasmine tackled me. I fell flat on my face this time. My head started to throb, and my stomach began to cramp up. "Shit!" I cried in the middle of the court. I rolled to my side and held on to my stomach.  Everybody gathered around me. Coach Ray suggested that I go home. I am expecting my period soon so maybe thats why I'm cramping. I slowly got up and walked to the back where the showers are. I took a shower and got dressed before I headed out.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
I drove all the way home in pain.
When I got inside I went straight into my bed room. I laid down on my back and put my heating pad on my stomach. I took two Advil pills and went to sleep.  I woke up pain free. I think I've been sleeping for like 2 hours. I checked my phone and saw a few missed texts from Chris and Daquan.
Baby: princess i miss you. 😘
Me: i miss you too daddy😊
Baby: i cant wait to see you tomorrow
Me: why don't you come and see me now?
Baby: my dad has me working for him again.
Me: if yall need extra employees im always available
Baby: you know my dad wont do that cause he gonna think that we will sneak in the back and go fuck or something
Me: i mean we just might😂
Baby: exactly
Baby: i gotta go love u princess💙
Me: love u too daddy❤️

* * * * *
Daquan: chrissy talk to me
Me: what🙄
Daquan: im sorry about the other night
Me: nigga you took advantage of me while i was drunk 😡
Daquan: im sorry i really wanted to get a taste and i know you are too conscious
Me: did you use a condom?
Daquan: yeah i aint stupid even though i wanted to put a baby in you
Me: whatever dont talk to me

* * * * *
I blocked Daquan. Even though I am feeling him I just can't do anything to jeopardize my relationship. At the end of the day I want Chris and I to last forever. I feel like Daquan would be a temporary situation.
I got a message from the clinic saying that they moved my appointment up for Tuesday.