Chapter 30

I looked at the screen as the doctor did my ultrasound. Chris held my hand as we both looked.
"Thats your baby" the doctor said as he pointed to my developing child. My face lit up and I felt happy. A smile plastered my face. Tears of joy streamed down my face. "Thats my baby" I said to Chris.
"No Christina thats our baby" he replied as he kissed me on my lips. "I love you" I said to him. "I love you too" he replied.
"So are you guys planning on keeping the baby?" The doctor asked. We looked at each other for a moment.
"Yes" we answered simultaneously. The doctor smiled and gave us pamphlets on parenting and pregnancy. He prescribed a bunch of vitamins and recommended that I exercise and stay hydrated.
After the visit went to my house. He attempted to cook some rice for me. It didn't work out very well for him. He is one of those boys who can't cook. The rice wasn't entirely done. So I had to make a new batch of rice and I seared some steak to go along with it.
We both ate the steak and rice. "Mmmm baby that taste good" he said as he chewed on his food.
"Thanks" I replied. 
"Oooh steak" Cameron said as he walked into the living room.
"Don't touch my damn food if u hungry there is more in the kitchen"  I sassed.
"But it taste better off your plate" he replied as I took a monster bite out of my steak.
I rolled my eyes as he walked into the kitchen. He fixed his self a plate and then disappeared into the hallway.
"Baby girl"
"Yea?"
"I feel like we bouta have a daughter"
"No we ain't"
"Yes we will"
"Whatever"
"We have to tell my mom tho and your dad"
"You tryna get me killed?"
"Its the right thing to do"
"I know but I am scared. I feel as if your mom will hate me forever"
"I doubt it"
"Who we gonna tell first?"
"I have no idea"
We finished up our food and decided to tell his mom first. My dad would probably take it worse. So I guess its best that we tell him last.
We chilled on the couch and watched tv.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
After a few hours we went to Christopher's house. We wanted to break the news to his mom together. His family were already in the living room when we came inside of the house. "Oh what a surprise.." Mrs. Lockhart said mid sentence when she saw me her eyes went straight to my stomach. Like am I really that big. Its only noticeable because I'm wearing a long sundress. Last week I was wearing a giant sweatshirt. She looked and Christopher and I in total disbelief. I couldn't figure out what she was thinking.
She gave us a blank stare and tension became thick.
"Mom...Christina and I are having a baby" Chris finally said.
"You sure its yours? Cause I know girls like y'all like to trap decent young men like my son" she sassed. My eyes nearly popped out of my damn head.
"Yes mom its my baby" Chris said as calm as possible. I was ready to say something but I just stood there breathing heavily. I'm not supposed to be stressed so I try to stay calm.
"How do I know that you ain't tryna trap my son?" She asked me.
"Did you ask your son if he was using a condom when he was fucking me?" I sassed. His mom looked as if she wanted to slap the shit outta me.
"Christina!" Chris said.
"Sorry. Let me rephrase that. Did you ask Chris if he used any form of protection while we were having intercourse?" I said. Everyone in the family room sat there in shock.
"Listen here you little bitch don't get smart with me. I don't know how your mom raised you but it obviously wasn't right" she said.
"Don't ever talk about my mom again or you gonna get it bitch" I said with anger in my voice and eyes. I stormed out of the house and drove to my dad's place.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
To my surprise he was home. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. Dad was so happy to see me when the door opened. He was hella shocked about my pregnancy but took it better than Mrs. Lockhart. He invited me in and I told him everything.
"Chrissy it's okay she just mad cause she has high expectations of Chris" dad said. I nodded and cried in his shoulder.
"Did you do anything about Keisha?"
"She ain't pregnant it was all a stunt"
"Oh"
"Dad what do I do now though?"
"Chrissy just let time do its thing in a few months this baby will be here. If you wanna you could move back in. I have plenty space and Christopher can stay here too"
"I will think about it dad"
"Okay"
Dad kissed me on my forehead and my phone buzzed. Chris texted me.
Baby: baby girl sorry about everything😘 mom was being a but dramatic
Me: its whatever...im by my dad right now he didnt take the news as bad as I thought
Baby: thats good well what time you going home its getting pretty late...I don't want you to be sick
Me: im going home in a few later baby😘
Baby: later shawty😘❤️
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah I'm bouta leave soon its getting late"
"You want anything to eat before you go?"
"Sure whats in the fridge?"
"I got left over pizza and some fried chicken"
"Can I have both? With some milk please?"
"Sure"
Dad got up and fixed me a plate of food. In the blink of an eye he came back into the living room with two slices of pizza and four drumsticks with a glass of milk. I ate the food and drank the milk before leaving my dad's house.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
When I got home Cameron bombarded me.
"Have you been on Facebook lately?"
"No what now?"
He showed me his phone screen. It was a picture of me in from earlier today with the caption "trappin slut"
Tears rolled down my face. I can't believe Candy of all people would post that about me. I thought we were cool.
"Mask on fuck it mask off" my phone sang.
"Hello?"
"Baby girl you okay?"
"No Christopher I'm not okay"
"I will handle the situation okay just take a nice relaxing bubble bath or something our baby is due in 5 months I need you to stay relaxed."
"Okay baby. But why did she do it?"
"Mom used her account. Don't worry Ima fix it. I love you Princess"
"I love you too"
He ended the call leaving me upset. Cameron hugged me and reassured that everything will be okay.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
The next day the drama was somewhat over. Chris got the post deleted. Thank God only a few people saw it. Mrs. Lockhart probably still hates my guts but I don't give a flying fuck. I am carrying her grandchild so she has to deal with me no matter what.
"Chrissy I'm taking Renae to the hospital" Mason said rushing past me with my niece.
"Is she okay?"
"No she has been throwing up a lot"
"Keep me up dated. Hope you feel better Nae"
My phone buzzed indicating a text from Christopher.
Baby: im coming over what you wanna eat?
Me: umm taco bell
Baby: okay princess i will be there soon
I locked my phone screen and sat on my bed. I stared into blank space until Chris came.
I let him inside of the house and he handed me my food.
I kissed him on his lips and we went in my room and devoured the food.
"Baby my dad said we can move in with him when the baby comes. I didn't agree to anything because I wanted to make sure that you would be cool with it" I said before sipping on my pink lemonade.
"I will think about it...speaking of baby what are we gonna name our daughter?"
"We may have a boy though"
"Okay what are we going to name our child"
"How about Chrysta if we have a girl and Cj if we have a boy?"
"I like the names"
"Me too"

In Love with the GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara