Epilouge

Its been a long nine months. And its not easy trying to remain calm. Its been a lot of stress preparing for Cj. I can't wait until he arrives so I can get back on the court. But then when he comes he is gonna be hella needy and Ima have to pay plenty attention him. But I have to do it cause its my duty.
"Lets go whale" Mason said to me. I hate it when he calls me that. He makes me feel extra fat. Its kinda rude to call me a whale I'm nine months pregnant. I already feel like Jupiter.
I got up from the couch and headed to the car with my brothers.
Mason drove us to Golden Corral. He paid for us and we dove into the buffet. I ate about 7 plates of food. I swear this boy is going to be big and greedy. I had mashed potatoes rice pasta chicken steak fish pork chop and pizza.
"Chill Chrissy I don't want Cj to come now" Cam said as I took the last bite of my pizza slice. I chuckled at him.
"Mask on fuck it mask off" my phone sang
"Hey baby"
"Hey princess everything okay? You ain't in the hospital right?"
"No I'm not Chris. Relax when I go into labor you will be the first person I call"
"You sure?"
"Yes baby"
"Okay princess I love you"
"I love you too"
I ended the call and got up for dessert. I waddled my giant ass to the dessert tables. I got chocolate covered strawberries and one of each kind of cake. I sat back down next to my brothers and devoured my food. Mason took pictures of me stuffing my face. He has been taking pictures of me since I was six months pregnant. He did the same thing with Tasha when she was pregnant with Renae. Speaking of which Renae has some lung condition and a weak immune system now. Because she was born premature her lungs aren't doing the best. The Doctor has her on special vitamins and Tasha has to keep breast feeding her. Renae has been in and out of the hospital for a while now.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
After the buffet we went back home. Christopher and I are moving in with my dad. So I have been packing up my stuff for the past few days. Half of my stuff is already at my dad's house and the nursery for Cj ready for his arrival. Cameron helped me pack my shoes and the rest of my clothes. The only thing that wouldn't be going by my dad today is my overnight bag it has clothes for three more days in it.
Once everything was packed Cameron took my stuff to my car. He told me he would take it there later.
I wonder why he can't do it now.
"Hey hoe" Max said as she waltzed into my room.
"Hey" I replied.
"Whats up? How's little Chris?"
"He is good but he has my back hurting"
"Well lay down"
I laid on my side.
"So Max what's up with your life?"
"Boring...my sister and the twins moved out"
"Why?"
"They needed more space cause the twins are gonna be one soon"
"That makes sense"
"You ready to take care of a baby? "
"You should really ask Christopher if he is ready"
"Ready for what?" He asked as he walked into my room.
"To be a father...when did you get in here?" I answered.
"Like five minutes ago" he said.
"Ima leave you two alone" Max said as she left the room.
"How are you feeling?" Chris asked.
"I'm good just tired and ready for your big headed ass son to arrive. He has my back hurting" I answered.
"Its okay baby girl he will be here any day now"
"I wish he would hurry up and stop eating my food"
"Princess just be patient"
"Okay babe"
Chris sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. The one thing I hate is that I haven't had sex in months. But I know after Cj is born I wont have time for that.
"You ready to move in with my dad?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess" Chris answered.
"The last of my stuff is in my car can you drop them off by his house please?"
"Sure, you wanna come for the ride?"
"Sure but I wanna ride something else too"
"Baby girl you have to wait"
"I know but lets go"
We got up from my bed and headed to my jeep. Chris drove to my dad's house since I'm a bit too big to drive.

* * * * *
I opened the door to my dad's house with my new house key.
"Dad!" I yelled, waddling inside.
"I'm in the living room" he replied.
I waddled into the living room and Chris carried my stuff to our room. "Can I see the nursery now? I haven't seen it since we decided to move in" I begged. Dad nodded. He handed me a silver key. I got up from the couch and waddled to the nursery. The letters "C.J." Was on the door. I opened the door with the key. My face lit up at the sight of the room. It looked amazing. The walls were painted with lions and tigers. The crib had a black frame with blue sheets. And there was a black and blue toy box and a matching dresser and a baby monitor and tv and a rocking chair. The closet was filled with clothes in different sizes. My eyes were filled with tears. I am so grateful that dad did this for me.
I felt hands on my shoulders. "Do you like it princess?" Chris asked.
"Yes, I need to thank dad" I responded as I spun around.
"You don't need to"
"Why?"
"Cause I did most of this. I picked out the furniture and assembled the crib bought the clothes and toys. Your dad only painted"
"Oh my gosh baby! Thank you sooo much!"
I showered him with kisses all over his face leaving pink lipstick on him. He smiled and we walked into our room. I haven't seen it either. Its basically my old room but better. The walls were like ivory and the dresser and bed frame were the same creamish color. The bed is huge. It looks like a California king bed. Everything was well organized. Even my clothes. Red rugs were on the floor to make the room look less boring. And the bed has a canopy thing now. And on the wall our names are there in cursive.
I cried again. I thought it was too cute. I can't wait to move in and start a new chapter with Christopher. We are both done with high school. He just graduated in May and I graduate form my online school thing in June. But August is around the corner and I wont be able to start college until next year.

*              *                 *                    *                 *

Thanks to all my fans for your support I really
appreciate it. Please tell your friends about my book and vote. A part two will be coming up this summer or this fall. If you have any book suggestions hit me up. Thanks again guys I love y'all so much. Check out SamiaMarie01 s book clergy and support her.
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/s5GuNQHv4F