Chapter 8

I woke up being showered with kisses. "Wake up shawty." Chris said as he continued to kiss me all over my face. "I'm up baby." I mumbled. "Go brush your teeth and shower stink bug." he teased. "I doubt you did any of that nasty ass." I replied. "You are so right. How about I meet you in the shower?"
"Shower sex? I like that idea."
"Okay shawty I will meet you in the bathroom."
I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and shortly after I hoped in the shower. Once I cleansed my skin I let the hot water pour on my body. After a few minutes I felt Christopher's hands around my waist. He pulled me closer to his body. I could feel his dick getting hard against my ass. I smiled. "Shawty I love you" he whispered in my ear as he ran his hands down my body. I took a deep breath. "I love you too Chris" I replied. He grabbed my boob with one hand and the other he used go play with my clit. I began to breathe really heavy. "Baby." I moaned. "Yeah shawty." be replied. "Put it in." I replied as I bent over. Chris grabbed my waist and slowly went in. I took every inch of his 9 inch dick. I placed my hands on the wall as he went deeper. Then he started to speed up his strokes. He had one hand on my waist and used the other to rub my clit. "Baby I'm bouta cum." I moaned. His strokes became faster as I came on his dick. My body trembled.  We spent a whole hour fucking in my shower. And damn did that dick feel good.
After we finish our shower session we both headed back to my room with towels wrapped around us. We both got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.
"Rise and shine lover birds." Max said as she flipped pancakes in the skillet. "Morning y'all." I said. I hugged Max quickly so she could resume making pancakes. Cam, Mason, Chris,and I sat at the breakfast counter and waited for Maxine to finish breakfast.
"Okay yall breakfast is served" Max said as she served us our food. "I hope this doesn't kill me" I teased. We ate breakfast and shortly after we headed to the court.
We played a 2 on 2 game. Cam and I vs Mason and Chris. It was easy shaking Mason but Chris is another story. I don't known if its because Christopher is more muscular or if he is just quicker on his feet. Anyway point being I was worn out. Chris and Mason won 20-18. After I took a shower and laid in my bed. It wasn't long before someone entered my room. Someone meaning Maxine.
"Hey girlie." she said as she sat on my bed
"Hey love."
"Whats wrong you look stressed."
"Nothing I'm just tired."
"Oh okay. I need to talk to you about something."
"Okay speak."
"Wellll.... Ummmm....I did something bad."
"What???"
"I kinda sent something to Cameron."
"What? Nudes?"
"Yeahh..."
"Dont worry love he is trustworthy as hell. That aint  going nowhere."
"Okay thanks Chrissy."
"No prob now get out so I can get some dick." I said as Chris entered the room.
Max left and Chris got comfy on my bed. He kissed me on my lips and slid his hand in my shorts. He played with my clit and I moaned softly. I ran my hands down his chest and lifted up his shirt. He took off his shirt and slid my shorts off of me. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. "Baby lay on your back"I said softly. He gave me that famous devilish grin of his and followed my instructions. I straddled him and kissed him from his neck working way down. When I made it down to his dick I kissed the head softly. Then I started to give him head. I assume that I'm doing a good job cause he started to moan. He held onto my hair until he finally came. I don't know what surprised him more. The fact that the head was that good or the fact that I swallowed. Anyway after that he kinda fell asleep and I dozed off on the side of him.
*             *               *                  *                 *              *    
"Hanging on the mistletoe I wanna get to know you better.....this Christmas." Chris sang my ear softly as I woke up. "Merry Christmas teddy bear." I said. "Merry Christmas to you too princess. Why teddy bear?"he replied. "Cause you are so comfy." I said as I snuggled under him. He kissed me on my forehead and got out of bed. "Come on stink bug we have to open the gifts." He yelled.
I rolled out if bed and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Shortly after I went downstairs to open gifts.
"Chrissy this is for you." Mason said as he handed me my gift. I opened it up to find a beautiful chain with a basketball charm.
"Thanks bro."
"No prob baby sis."
"Mason this is your gift."
He opened it to find the Versace shirt I bought for him. He was hella happy. The rest of us exchanged remaining gifts and ate breakfast.
Everything was peaceful until dad appeared.
"Merry Christmas children." dad said. We all stared at him. "So Chrissy I got you a gift." dad said trying to lighten the mood.  He handed me a box that hasn't been wrapped. I opened it to find a paper that said "quit basketball." and some shit about women who failed at becoming apart of the wnba. "Fuckin  really dad? Did your whore ass girlfriend tell you to do this shit or did you take the fucking liberty?" I screamed with tears in my eyes. I threw the box across the living room. "Watch your fucking mouth little girl." Dad said with a clenched jaw.
"Go ahead bitch. Hit me!!" I screamed. Christopher grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the staircase. "Get yo hands off my daughter." dad yelled at Chris.
Chris freed my arm and walked upstairs alone. Dad walked up to me and slapped the shit out of me. My face was in stinging pain as I fell to the floor. Cameron came to my aid and Mason went off on dad.
"Nigga whats up with you hitting your daughter like that. I'm sick of it! I know I ain't yo kid but look at how you treating yo own flesh and blood. This is ridiculous nigga you on some punk shit." Mason yelled. Dad looked at Mason with pure frustration. 
"I am going to make dinner everyone be at the table in an hour." dad stated.
Cameron Mason and Max took me upstairs to my room.
"She okay?" Chris asked Cam.
"Her face is a bit swollen but she will live." he replied. Chris took me from Cam and laid me in my bed.
I swear this is the worst Christmas ever I wish mom was here. I sobbed quietly in my bed.
"Baby you okay? You wanna talk?" Chris asked.
"I can't do this shit anymore I wanna move out. Im sick of dad bullshiting around and I just wish mom was here so that this shit would be avoided." I sobbed.
"Its okay baby. Your mom is in a better place and things happen for a reason. Just know that if you need someone to talk to we are here for you." Chris replied as he kissed my forehead.
*           *               *                 *                 *                  *
Dinner was finally ready and we all dreaded every moment of it. We sat to the table in silence and dad's whore girlfriend Keisha kept trying to make conversation. "So Christina do you really think you will be successful as a basketball player? Where is your class? Try a designer or makeup artist or something." Keisha said. "Listen playing basketball is a better career than a gold digger." I snapped.  "Watch your mouth." dad said.
"Fuck you." I mumbled.
"Little bitch just because I ain't yo mama don't mean I can't beat yo ass." Keisha yelled
"Try me hoe! Try fucking me!" I screamed.  Before I knew it Keisha flew across the table and started swinging. When I started to beat her ass dad grabbed me and threw me off of her. "I am so sorry Keisha" dad said. "KEISHA?? THATS WHO THE FUCK YOU WORRIED ABOUT? FUCK THIS!" I screamed. I stormed into my room and cried.
Once again worst Christmas ever.