Chapter 25

Its finally Tuesday and my nerves have been on me. For the entire day I've been in space and praying that I didn't catch anything. I don't even remember what I learned today.
"Christina Parker the doctor is ready to see you" A voice announced. I got up from my comfy chair in the waiting room and went through the door. I walked down the hallway into my assigned room.
"Hello Christina how can I assist?" The doctor asked.
"I want to get tested." I said in a small voice.
"Okay sit here" he said pointing to the chair.  I sat in the chair and my eyes roamed the room.
"Okay I'm going to draw a test tube of blood from you" he said as he gathered a syringe needle and a latex glove.
He tied the glove around my arm. I could feel the blood flow stopping. He fixed the needle and syringe and disinfected my arm. I watched him pierce my arm with the needle and my blood filled the syringe.
"I will call you when the results are ready Ms. Parker" he said as he took the needle out and cleaned up my arm. I took the glove off and he stuck a bandaid on my arm.
I left the clinic still nervous.
I got in my car and headed home.

* * * * *
When I walked inside of my room I met Chris laying on my bed. He startled me when I walked in.
"Hey shawty" he said.
"Hey baby" I said as I placed my backpack on the floor.
"Why did you come home so late?"
"Oh I was on the beach thinking"
"You wanna talk about it?"
"No I'm good"
"You sure?"
"Yes"
I sat on my bed and looked at him. He licked his lips and flashed his white teeth. "What?" I asked.
"You look so delicious right now. Let me get a taste" he said. Honestly I'm not in the mood. "Baby I'm tired" I said as I gave him a puppy look. "Well go shower and come lay down with me stink bug" he said. "If I lay down with you you gonna make it more than laying down" I said sarcastically as I walked out of my room and headed to the bathroom.
I let the water form the shower beat on my body. I was contemplating on life until I felt hands around my waist. "Really Christopher?" I asked. He didn't answer me. He kissed me on the back of my neck. A chill went down my spine. "I love you baby" he said in a whisper.
"I love you too" I replied.
"Meet me in your room"
"Okay baby"
He got out of the shower and I heard his footsteps leave the bathroom. After a few minutes I went back in my room.
Christopher was laying on my bed watching tv. My blue towel was wrapped around my body. When he saw me walk in his eyes lit up. He stared me down as I made my way to my bed.
"What?" I asked as I laid next to him. "You look so beautiful" he answered. He kissed me on my nose. I got comfy in his arms and fell asleep.

* * * * *
"Christina this is doctor Lewis from the clinic." The voice said through my phone.
"Hi Doctor Lewis do you have my results?" I asked. "Yes I do....everything came back negative except for one thing" he said.
"What is it?" I asked with uncertainty.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
I woke up in my bed alone. I guess Christopher went home. I stretched across my bed and stared at the ceiling. Then the aroma of pizza filled the condo. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth got dressed and headed to the living room.
My eyes lit with joy when I saw four boxes of pizza. Chris was sitting on the couch eating a slice pf pepperoni pizza. "Baby where is everybody?" I asked as my eyes roamed in search of my brothers.
"They went out" he said with a mouthful. I walked over to the table and opened a box of pizza. The grease from mushroom pizza inside of the box glistened. My stomach began to growl. I took the box and sat on the couch next to my teddy bear. I sat the box on the coffee table and took out the biggest slice. Chris put his arm around me as I ate my pizza. He tried to sneak a slice of my pizza but I kicked his hand away from the coffee table. "Can I have one?" He asked. I looked at him as if he lost his damn mind. "Please?" He begged. "Take one" I said reluctantly. Only because he was thoughtful enough to buy the pizza for me. He took a slice of pizza and ate it. Then he kissed me on my forehead leaving the pizza grease on my face. We relaxed on the couch and ate pizza. After we ate we went on the court. When we arrived Daquan was sitting on the bench covered in sweat. The sight of him made my blood boil in a bad way. Chris and I walked past him. I got the ball and Chris and I began to play one on one. It was a fun game I finally beat him. The score was 38-35. "Good game shawty" Chris said as he passed me the ball. "Yeah good game teddy bear" I said.
"I need my ball back" Daquan said. I passed him the ball. I gave him a death stare. Chris put his sweaty arm around me and we walked back to my place.

*              *                 *                    *                 *
"Why were you looking at that?" Chris asked as he sat on the couch. "What you mean?" I asked as I sat next to him.
"You was looking at him like you was bouta kill him"
"Oh I was feeling extra drained"
"You look fine now tho"
"Cause I am at rest baby. Can we drop it now?"
"Okay shawty"
I rolled my eyes and changed the channel on the tv. We watched a movie on LMN. After the movie we took a shower together. Then relaxed in my room.
I was laying on my bed cuddling with Christopher until Max came inside of my room.
"Girl did you get it?" she asked completely unaware that Chris is in the room.
"Yeah I got the 'history' homework Max" I said winging it. I hope she can pick up on the lie I started.
"Did you get the answers?" She asked. I guess she finally noticed Chris.
"No not yet"
"Okay let me know when you get then so I can 'copy'" she said as she walked out of the room and closed my door.
"You need help with your history?" Chris asked.
"No baby I'm just too lazy to do it" I said.
"When is it due?"
"Next week"
"Don't wait until the night before to do it"
"Yes sir. You spending the night?"
"Yes princess. Why you wanna fuck all night"
He licked his lips and gave me that devilish smirk.
"Most of the night not all night"
I kissed him on his lips. He rolled on top of me and started kissing my neck causing me to breathe heavily. "Baby...lock.... the....door" I said between deep breaths. He got up locked the door and went back on top of me. He continued to kiss my neck. I began to unzip his pants while he left love bites on my neck. He lifted up my shirt and caressed my boobs. I began to deepen my breaths. He kissed and nibble down to my body. Chills went through ever square inch of my body. He slid my shorts and my underwear off of me. He took out his dick and rubbed the tip against my clit. "Ooohhh" I moaned. Another chill went through my body. "Baby girl" he said. He gave me a special look. Thats means he wants some head. I didn't mind at all. He laid on his back. I sat on the side of him and started stroking his dick. "Nuhuh baby put that pussy in my face" he said. I smiled and did as I was told.
I was sucking on his dick while he ate me out. It was first time trying 69. After that he laid me on my back and fucked me slowly. My nails dug into his back with each breath taking stroke. He began to speed up . "Baby thats my spot" I cried. He pulled out. I got on all fours so that he could hit it from the back. When he started hitting it from the back he kept hitting my spot causing me to cum three times back to back. His dick was covered in my juices. Chris pulled out and came on my back. He collapsed on the bed out of breath. I looked over at him laying on his back. I moved closer to him and got on top of him. I straddled him and kissed down his body. I left huge hickeys on his chest and abs.