Chapter 14

The rest of the school year flew by. Summer creeped up on all of us. I passed all my exams with flying colors even my SATS. Now that school is out I didn't have much to do. I just applied for college. All because next year I'm graduating, so why not apply early.
"Big headed Chris is here" Cam said.
"Okay" I answered.
Chris entered my room and plotted himself on my bed.
"Whats with the books stink bug? School is closed"
"College stuff"
"Oh you gathering info?"
"Yeah and looking at the culinary arts syllabus"
"My baby bouta be a chef"
"Thats my backup option"
"Okay baby"
"Did you start applying?"
"Yeah I'm gonna major in Accounts"
"My baby can do my taxes"
"Lol girl you crazy"
We both laughed. I put my books and papers away and chilled with Christopher. We talked about our vacation plans. He is going to Michigan with his family and I'm going to Orlando. Ima miss his ass. I won't see him until late July.
"Shawty"
"Yeah?"
"I gotta go pack ima FaceTime you later"
"Ok love you"
"Love you more babe"
He kissed me on my cheek and left. I spread my books and papers across my bed again and started taking notes. Its summer and I'm still doing "school work". I mean this was more less a personal thing. Cause its better to be ahead.
After an hour of note taking and evaluating I decided to go for UCLA. I applied online and sent in all my test scores. The only thing left to do was wait.

"Chrissy I hope you done packing we leaving tomorrow" Mason yelled. Shit I forgot to pack. I didn't know we were gonna leave so soon. I got my suitcase and started packing cute clothes. Every outfit had matching shoes. Then I packed my hair stuff. Then I packed matching accessories along with my belly button rings. 
After my speed packing I went in the kitchen and made a sandwich. "Big head lemme get a bite of that" Cam said as he took a huge bite of my food. If Chris ain't tryna eat my food then Cam is. Sigh my poor sandwich has been violated. "Thanks big head" Cameron said with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes at him as he disappeared in the hallway.
I finished the little bit of the sandwich that remained and went back into my room.
I stretched across my bed and watched tv until I drifted into sleep.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
"Chrissy get up" Cameron said shaking me out of my sleep. "What" I mumbled. "Get ready we have to be to the airport in a hour, and I still have to pick up Tasha " he explained. I got out of bed and got ready for today. Once everyone was ready we all put our suitcases in the car and headed to the airport.
Airport security was crazy as hell. They had to pat me down. It was crazy I almost slapped one of the officers his hands were moving too close to my boobs.
Mason had to calm me down before I got myself arrested.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
We had a 5 hour flight to Orlando. My body feels so tired. When we got off the plane we went to Hertz to get our rental car. Mason drove us to the lake house that mom left for us.
When we arrived we claimed our rooms and went to sleep.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
The next morning we got up early and went to Wet n Wild. We were having a blast. I went on every water slide in the park. But I eventually got tired of the water so I sat inside of a cafe to relax and text Chris.
Me: baby u in Michigan yet?
Baby: no shawty im leaving tomorrow..... u in Orlando?
Me: yes baby im at wet n wild
Baby: u havin fun?
Me: yes baby but it would be more fun if u was here with me
Baby: i know baby i miss u so muchh❤️❤️❤️
Me: i miss u moreee😘😘❤️
Baby: i cant wait until i see you
Me: ikr❤️
Baby: i have to go shawty ima call you later
Me: alright hun love u
Baby: love u more😘
I miss him so much. I can't wait until July so I can see him.
"Hey cutie" a light skinned boy said and he sat next to me completely snapping me out of my daze.
"Hi" I replied.
"What you doing here by yourself?" He asked.
"Relaxing cause the sun is too hot" I answered
"Oh you look so beautiful" he said as he undressed me with his eyes. He isn't a bad looking boy but I just love Chris too much to indulge in this nigga.
"Whats you name?" He asked.
"Christina"
"Oh I'm Tyrone"
"Alright so where you from?"
"New York what bout you ?"
"Cali"
"Lit"
"Yo Chrissy lets go" Cam shouted
"Is that yo man?" He asked
"No my man is in Cali thats my brother bye" i answered as got up and left the cafe.
"Why are we leaving now?" I asked Cameron
"Tasha isn't feeling good and I'm hungry" he explained. We hopped in the car and went back to lake house.
When we got inside Tasha ran into the bathroom and started throwing up. I wonder if the stomach bug is going around. My brothers and I sat on the couch and watched reruns of awkward.
"Mason how long have you and Tasha been dating" Cameron asked.
"A year now why?" He responded. Wow why am I just meeting her now?
"Wow bro you been holding her down that long?"
"Yeah but we were off and on for a while"
"Oh"
I sat silently and listen to them talk. I swear they forget I'm in the room sometimes. Eventually I got tired of listening so I went to check on Tasha.
"Tasha you okay?" I asked as I stood in the bathroom doorway. She shook her head no as she threw up in the toilet. I rush over to her and held her hair back. Why isn't Mason doing this?
"You good?" I asked.
"I think so" she replied. I helped her up and walked her to the bed.
"You have the stomach virus?" I asked.
"I have no idea" she answered.
"I think you should see a doctor"
"I know. But I think ima get some rest"
I left her to sleep and went into my room to call Chris.
"Hey shawty"
"Hey baby"
"What you doing"
"Getting my stuff to go in the shower. I just got back from Wet n Wild"
"Oh okay, did you have fun?"
"Yes baby I had lots of fun... ima call you back in 10 minutes"
"Alright shawty"
I hung up the phone and took a long shower.
When I came out of the shower I called Chris back and we talked for until his phone died. So I had nothing to do. I tried calling Maxine but the line was busy.
"Chrissy what you want to eat?" Mason asked as he stood in my doorway.
"Pizza" I responded
Mason walked back into the living room and dialed the pizza place.
In the meantime I watched love and hiphop. I don't like the show that much but it was the only thing interesting on tv.
About 45 minutes later the pizza arrived. I swear my stomach was kicking my ass. I scarfed down six slices of pepperoni. Mason thought I was pregnant by the amount of slices I ate. Tasha ate more than me which was a surprise because she was just throwing up not too long ago.
"Mason meet me in the shower" Tasha said in a seductive tone. Looks like they will be busy for the rest of the night.