Chapter 22

"Hold still Chrissy I'm trying to do your water line." Max said as she applied eyeliner to my bottom lid. "It feels like you tryna stab me in my eye" I sassed. "Oh hush I'm done" she said. I looked in the mirror at my face. I almost didn't recognized myself. Maxine transformed me. I was always beautiful but now I look like a model. "Put this dress on" she said as she tossed me a fit and flare red dress. I put the dress on and she zipped me up. Max gave me her while pumps to wear and white accessories.
"How should I do my hair?" I asked.
"Straight" Max said as she dug in her gym bag. She pulled out a flat iron and instructed me to sit. I sat on my bed and she straightened my hair. She parted my hair down the middle and slayed my edges.
I look like a new woman. The red and white eyeshadow with white eyeliner made my almond eyes pop. My face was contoured making my cheekbones look more defined. The ruby red matte lipstick made my lips look fuller.
"How do I look?" Max asked grabbing my attention.
She looked stunning. She is wearing the dress I bought her for Christmas and her makeup is stunning.
"You look great" I said.
"Okay lets go" she said.
We made our way to my car then left.

* * * * *
We finally arrived at the club. I have know idea what the name is. The sign isn't up. Outside looks terrible but inside looks hella lit. There is a huge dance floor and tables to sit at and like 5 bars. The vip are looked more interesting but it was too expensive to get in.
Max and I sat at the bar and had shots. I had 7 shots of Henny, 3 shots of grey goose and 6 shots of pineapple rum. After all of those shots I started wilding out. Max didn't drink as much as me but she was tipsy. Max and I danced on the dance floor. We were the center of attention. Then a familiar face caught my eye. It was Daquan.
"Hey Chrissy" he said as he walked up to me.
"Hi" I slurred.
"Having fun?"
"Yeah"
"You wanna go in the vip section with me?"
"I'm broke"
"I got you"
We walked to the vip section and Daquan payed for me. We sat in a booth and he ordered a sex on the beach for me. I think he is trying to get me drunker than I already am but I didn't care.
I chugged down the drink that the waitress bought to me. Daquan sat and stared at me.
"What?" I asked. He leaned in and kissed me. I'm pretty vulnerable so I gave in. Daquan's hand slid up my dress and he felt between my legs. I instantly got soaked. He slid my underwear to the side and rubbed my pussy. He slid a finger in side of me.
"I've been waiting for a long time to feel this pussy" he said. I bit my bottom lip as he slowly finger fucked me. He made me cum with one finger.
"Come with me" he said as he slid his finger out of me and grabbed my hand.
I followed him to a back room. It was luxurious. There was a fluffy white rug and a white sectional couch.
"Sit down ma" he said. I sat on the couch and looked at him. He pulled out his dick. My eyes popped out of my head. "You want all of that to fit in me?" I slurred. A smile came over my face. I held his dick in my hand. It was pretty damn big. "So you just gonna look at it?" Daquan asked. I looked up at him and started sucking his dick. I couldn't deep throat it was too big. Once his dick was hard he stopped me. Lay back ma" he instructed. I laid back on the couch. Daquan slid my panties off on me. He grabbed my legs and propped then on his shoulders. Then he went down on me. His head game was good but something about Christopher's was just better.
After he went down on me he put his dick in me. I squirmed. Shit was hurting. "Relax ma" he said. He slid in slowly and gave me slow strokes.
He fucked me on the couch for 30 minutes.
After that I went back into the main part of the club and found Max.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
That night Maxine drove us back to my place. I was too drunk to drive. I don't remember much of what happened. I know I dreamt that Daquan and I had sex.
"Chrissy you getting out of bed? Its morning" Max said. "I'm up" I said. I rolled out of my bed and headed to the kitchen. I got some apples and ate them. For some reason I've been cravings apples. I have no idea why.
"Hey apple head" Cam said as he too one of my apples. "Heyy no fair! Give it back!" I whined. I watched as Cameron ate the apple in front of my face. Sigh. I sat on the couch and ate my remaining apples. After I ate I went to the bathroom and freshened up.
I entered the room with the towel around my body. I say Chris laying on my bed relaxing. The dejavu moment I love so much. I sat on my bed and checked my messages on my phone
Daquan: did you have fun last night? I know i did that pussy was too sweet
My eyes almost fell out of my head. I deleted the text message and locked my phone. So it wasn't a dream. Chris massaged my shoulders. "Baby girl you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah just tired" I replied.
"You wanna lay down?"
"Yeah"
He laid back and pulled me on his chest. I closed my eyes. His hand went under my towel and he rubbed my pussy gently. I moaned softly. He kissed me on my forehead as I dozed off.