Chapter 13

Its finally Max's birthday week. Her mom and sister took her to dinner at Red lobster. Today is Tuesday so its my day to take her to the spa. I saved enough money to pay for both if us to get full body massages and mani pedis. After school we both went to the spa as planned.
"Chrissy what is all this for?" She said as the ladies massaged us. "Its your early birthday gift my love" I replied calmly. I wish Christopher could give massages like this.
After the relaxing massage we got our mani pedis. I usually don't get my nails done but for my bestie I got my nails polished and she got gel nails.
Once we finished our spa session I took her to get her hair done. She got her hair cut into a bob. All of her long straight hair is now gone. It really suits her.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
This afternoon was great I know Max had fun. I spent a fortune on her but its worth it. The remaining of my money was saved for when I choose to spoil  Chris. My phone buzzed beside me. "Hello?" I answered.
"Hey baby girl"
"Whats up teddy bear?"
"Thinking bout you. What you doing?"
"Laying down"
"You had fun at the spa with Max?"
"Yeah ima go on a jog in 10 minutes"
"Okay well don't work yourself too hard"
"Alright love"
I ended the call. I got up and put on a track suit and sneakers. I went out the house and took a jog around the block. I don't think ima go on a jog again. I got too much cat calls cause my ass was jiggling when I ran.
When I got back inside Cam filled me in on his plans for my best friend. He plans on taking her on a picnic tomorrow, movies on Thursday, and a chill day on Friday. I thought that is so cute.
I freshened up and went to bed.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
The rest of the week flew by. Its finally Valentines Day. Maxine and I spent the whole day at the mall. I promised Cam that I would keep her busy. And she eats breathes and sleeps in the mall. We shopped till we dropped. I waited until Cameron texted before i told her that its time to go home. Cam wanted to have the party at her house and her mom agreed so they spent all day setting up.
When Maxine and I arrived at her house she was more than surprised when everyone screamed "surprise". She legit dropped her bags and cried. Cam her pregnant sister Makayla and I hugged her. When she realized she messed up her makeup she ran in the bathroom and freshened up. I laughed at my bougie best friend. Cam went all out. He invited her cousins and even her dad. Max had a good relationship with him but her parents are divorced so she doesn't see him often. Only during the summer.
When she returned to the living room she hugged all of her family and we began the activities. We played trivia board games and we went in the pool. Thank goodness my monthly is over so I don't be excluded from the fun. "Water balloon fight!" Cam yelled as we all headed to the pool deck. Balloons flew everywhere. I grabbed a few and started throwing them. Then Chris grabbed the hose and started spraying everyone.
Then I snuck up behind Max and threw her in the pool.
After the water war we cut the cake and sang happy birthday to her. I bet she thinks this is the best birthday ever.

*              *                 *                    *                 *    
Later in the afternoon we all went home. I took a shower and invited Christopher over. Today ima spoil him. When he arrived we went to laser tag and the paint ball arena. We looked so cute matching. We both wore all white. By the time we left we were multi colored. I took him to some Italian place cause he like pasta. I know he was surprised to see me pay for all of this.  Then I took him to the beach. We walked on the beach and talked.
Then we laid in the sand and watched the sunset. "The sunset is beautiful" I said in awe.
"Not as beautiful as you" he replied. I looked at him and kissed him passionately. We made out in the sand. He laid back and pulled me on top of him. I grinded my hips and ran my fingers thru his sandy curls. "I love you Christopher" I whispered as i rolled back in the sand I would've taken things further but this is a public beach. We laid back and gazed at the sky as the stars came out.
When we left the beach I took him back to my place and he spent the night. It was one of those nights when we didn't have sex.

*              *                 *                    *                 *