Chapter 4

My birthday is coming up and the Christmas term is ending. Report card day is coming up and the team has an upcoming winter tournament. I've been practicing like crazy. I really didn't wanna disappoint coach. That wasn't an option. "Yo Chrissy, what are we doing for our birthday?" Cam asked. Every year we have on big party. "Ummm big party a lot of people, drinks food." I said.

"We need a venue, you know dad isn't gonna allow a huge party at home." he said

"You right we need a place to throw this party." I agreed. We both sat on the couch and brainstormed.

"Hey kiddies, sup?" Mason asked as he joined us on the couch

"We tryna figure out where we should have our party this year." I explained

"Why don't you guys have the party at a hotel or the skating rink?" mason suggested

"Skating rink." Cameron and I said simultaneously. We instantly started planning. Our birthday was two weeks away and we had to prepare. Mason made a list for the food and I called the skating rink to make arrangements. Cameron sent out the invites. Once the venue was confirmed I took mason's car and bought decorations.

In party city I was walking thru an aisle and ran smack into this light skin. "Watch it bitch." he said.

"Nigga who the hell you talking to?" I said with my voice slightly raised. I looked up at him.

"Lil bitch I'm talking to you." he said

"Baby what's wrong." a female said approaching us

"This hoe need to look where she going." he said

I'm bout to lose it.

"Listen hoe my man don't want you. Paws off." She snapped

"Bitch aint nobody want your man. He aint much to look at and it look like he aint working with much either." I said looking him up and down. 

"Bitch don't talk about my man like that."

"I just did and what you finna do?"

The hoe did the unthinkable. She smacked me upside the head. I started swinging immediately, I was whooping her ass too.Security had to pry me off of the female. When I explained the story to the manager asked the female and her boyfriend to leave. And I was able to get the decorations. I called Christopher and told him that I was stopping by for to chill.

When I arrived he was already outside. "I want you to officially meet my family." he said. I looked at him as if he was crazy. The last time I met a nigga's family I got disrespected and left.

I hesitated at first but finally agreed. We entered the house and went straight into the living room. I saw his mom, dad and two sisters. "Everybody this is my girlfriend Christina." Chris said as he introduced me to everyone.  His sisters introduced themselves first. Then his parents. The all had the same coco brown complexion.

I sat on the couch next to Charm and Candy. His dad got up and left the room with his wife in tow. Chris, his sisters and I chatted until his mom came out and said that dinner is ready. We all went outside. They have a huge backyard. I sat in a chair next to Chris as his mom served us burgers and fries. "This burger is amazing!" I said with my mouth full. Christopher laughed at me. I had ketchup all over my nose. Chris took a napkin and wiped my face. I had fun getting along with his family. Mrs. Lockhart absolutely loves me. She tried to smother me with food. 

After we ate Chris and I went back to his room. We laid in his bed and played 2K.  I whooped him and he keeps telling me that he let me win. I know he was bugged so I decided to make it up to him. I kissed him passionately and rolled on top of him. I grind up against him. Then the door opened. Charm paused in the door way for a moment. I rolled back on the bed. Charm left us and shortly after I decided to leave.

Later that night Chris came over unexpectedly. I had just gotten out of the shower. I walked in my room with the towel around me to find Christopher casually laying on my bed. "When did you get here?" I asked.

"Five minutes ago, I wanted to finish what you started earlier." he said in a sexy tone. He got up from my bed and walked up to me. He looked down in my eyes and kissed me on my forehead. I could feel him getting hard already. He picked me up and threw me on my bed. Chris hovered over me and removed my towel. He looked down my body and smiled. Christopher kissed down my body and left a few hickeys on his way down. I swear this boy gave me the best head ever. I've received head before but Christopher had this magical tongue. He didn't even want me to return the favor. "Tonight is all about you." he said as he kissed me softly.

The next morning I woke up hella happy. I had the best sex ever. I think my brothers heard me. I know I was loud but when the D that good quietness is not an option. And I was in all type of positions.

I walked downstairs and got breakfast. Christopher had already left I didn't want him to run into dad so I made sure he left early. I made scrambled eggs and bacon. I munched on my breakfast. Everything was so peaceful until dad came into the kitchen cussing me straight.

"What the hell Christina?" he yelled.

"What?" I as I munched on my bacon.

"Why was that nigga in my house?"

I had a puzzled look tryna play it off.

"Don't play dumb girl I heard yo ass screaming. I got home late and saw the light on in your room from outside. I saw you bouncing on that nigga. I thought I was seeing things. When I got inside I went by your door and heard you scream his name."

I stopped chewing and looked at dad. I know he is disappointed but I honestly don't care.

"Sorry." I said unapologetically. I felt dad's cold hand smack me across my face. I held my cheek and tears rolled down my face. "I'm sorry Chrissy." dad said realizing what he did. "I hate you." I shouted as I threw my plate at him. He let the plate fall. I stormed off. He tried to stop me but I was moving too fast. I went to my room and started throwing my clothes into a suitcase. "What's going on? " Mason asked as he sat on my bed. I explained everything to him. Mason agreed to take me by Maxine's house.

It's been a few days since I've seen dad. When I left home Mason told me that dad left and he would be back in a month. I decided to go back home. If he was there I would have delayed. I came back home and saw Cameron scrambling around for something. "What are you looking for?" I asked. "Decorations for the party. You know our birthday is the day after tomorrow right?" Cameron said. "Oh they should be in my room underneath the bed. Do you need any help setting up?" I said. Cameron nodded and I went upstairs to get the decorations. Cameron and I went to the skating rink and started to set up.  After we decorated Cameron dropped me off to Christopher's house.

"Hey boo." I said as Christopher opened the door for me. We went into his room and I laid across his bed. "Make space shawty." he said in a sexy tone. I looked up at him and smiled. I didn't even move. Christopher picked me up and m0ved me across the bed. He looks so cute laying on the side of me shirtless.

"See something you like?" he asked

"Yes I do." I replied as I kissed him. Something about this boy just drives me crazy.  We made out for a while until his phone went off.

"You gone answer that?" I asked. "It was just a text no big deal." he said as he put his phone silent. I am so happy he's not the type of guy to be on their phone at all hours.

Later that night I stayed up and talked to Maxine.

The next morning I fell back into my usual routine. I started the morning with a jog around the block to get some fresh air. Then I took a shower and fixed my hair. I fixed my hair in a messy top bun. I wasn't feeling girly today so I wore a tracksuit. I quickly packed my bag and headed downstairs for breakfast. I ate a fruit salad and drank some orange juice. After my light breakfast Mason took us to school.

When I arrived on campus I spotted my boyfriend. He approached me and flashed that gorgeous white smile. "Morning shawty." he said. "Morning." I said flatly. "What's wrong baby? You feeling okay?" he questioned. "Yeah I'm fine." I reassured. He kissed me on my neck then my lips. I honestly didn't want to be to school today. I basically slept through all my classes prior to the fact that I was up all night with Maxine.