Chapter 15

The lake house was fun. We spent the remainder of our time in Orlando shopping, swimming, and playing basketball. I wish Chris and Maxine had the chance to go with us. It would of been more fun. But we are back home now and Chris is still in Michigan with his family. Max is in Detroit with her mom and sister. Both of them are coming back next week. I can't wait to see them. I miss both of them so much.

I wonder what Chris is doing for his birthday. His birthday is July 30th. I wanna plan a party but he isn't much of a party person. I should take him on a fun day. Like what I did for valentines. I will probably take him to sky zone then lunch at Five Guys and we can end the evening at a hotel. We might just spend the weekend there.
"Chrissy some nigga at the door for you" Mason said.
I got up from the couch and opened the door. Why the hell is Hunter here?
"Christina I came to apologize"  he said.
"Nigga I don't care bye" I said as I closed the door. He put his foot in the doorway. Cameron walked by just in time.
"What yo bitch ass doing here?" Cam shouted.
"Look I'm here to apologize. I don't wanna cause any trouble"  Hunter explained.
"Nigga I don't give two flying shits. Get the fuck away from here and leave my sister alone before I beat yo ass"  Cam yelled. Hunter looked at Cam and walked away. 
I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Then I returned to my spot in the couch.

*              *                 *                    *                 *   
The count down is on. Its been a few days since I returned to Cali and my two favorite people are coming back tomorrow. I have to pick up Maxine tomorrow cause her sister just had her babies and she is in the hospital. They are premature. I don't know how long they will be stuck in Detroit but I hope the babies are okay.
"Chase a check never chase a bitch" my phone sang.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hey bestie" Max said
"Gurlll I miss youu what time am I getting you tomorrow"
"I'm home now. Cause my mom sent me back with my cousin"
"I wanna see you I'm coming over now"
"Alright but my room is a mess"
I hung up the phone and took Mason's car. I drove to Maxine's house in record time.
"Open the door hoe I'm home" I yelled thru her window. After a few seconds the door opened.
"Hey bitchhhh" Max said
"Heyyy" I replied.
"Girl we have so much to talk about"
"Lets go in your room and talk"
We both went into her bedroom. It wasn't as messy as I thought.
"Spill everything" I said as I flopped on her bed.
"Girl I had so much fun! My cousin took me to a bunch of parties and I got wasted." She explained.
"Girlll what else"
"My cousin dragged me in a male strip club with her"
"Oh damn was them niggas fine?"
"Yass but I didn't do anything"
"So you just watched them niggas strip? You didnt get a lap dance?"
"Maybeee"
"Bihhhh you be wilding"
"Yasss but don't tell Cameron"
"Duhhh"
We laid on her bed and talked some more until my phone went off. It was a Facebook notification. I got a friend request from Tyrone. I reluctantly accepted the request. He messaged me instantly.
Tyrone: hey beautiful.
Me: hi...
Tyrone: you back in cali?
Me: yeah
Tyrone: oh😭 i wanted to see you again
Me: oh
Tyrone: yeah
"Who you texting?" Max asked.
"The nigga tyrone who I told you about" I replied.
Max grabbed my phone and started scrolling thru his profile. "Oohh he cute" she said. I rolled my eyes at her. She told my my damn eye will get stuck like that one day. I grabbed my phone back and continued my conversation with Tyrone. We ended up getting to know each other better. We have a lot in common. He likes working out and sports and his favorite color is red just like mine. He's the only child and he is mixed with Colombian.  Tyrone and I talked all night. I ended up sleeping by Maxine.

* * * * *
The next morning I got up extra early and went home. "Where are you rolling in from at 7 am?" Mason asked. "Max's house" I answered. I walked down the hall to my room and went to bed.
I woke up later that day and started making arrangements for Chris' birthday. July 30th is next week and I need to make sure his birthday is as perfect as possible. I called the Marriott hotel and made reservations for his birthday weekend.