Characters

Christina: an ambitious teen who loves basketball. She is friendly, smart, has a great sense of humor, and always stays in shape. She is the only girl in her house. She has 3 brothers and loves them dearly. She is  the biggest risk taker and cares about the consequences of her actions.

Mason: Christina's big brother, who introduced her to basketball. He loves his little sister to death and would do anything to protect her. Mason is a ladies' man on campus. Every girl wishes that they were his girlfriend. Mason has an amazing personality, and a flash of white teeth would make any girl go crazy.

Cameron: Christina's twin brother. He is lovable, outgoing, and wise. Cameron always has words of wisdom. He also had a thing for Christina's best friend Maxine; he tries to keep it low key but everybody already knows. He tries to be as secretive about his life as possible.   

Carter: Christina, Cameron, and mason's father. He is the coach for the L.A. Clippers. He is barely home and hates that Christina wants to play basketball. He feels as if basketball is a man's sport. He is very overprotective of his daughter's well being.

Maxine: Christina's best friend in the whole world. Maxine is a little firecracker. For a short girl she is pretty sassy and is a ball of energy.  She is wild; she is always trying to do things the fun way. She is spontaneous. Maxine is an aspiring dancer; she is always making up a new routine.

Christopher:  he is smart, athletic, and kind.  Christopher is Christina's new love interest. He impresses her with his charm. Christopher loves basketball and is very competitive. Sometimes being competitive can make him lose his temper. Competition brings out the worst in him; but Christina brings out the best.