Five

{edited}

May POV (3 years ago)

Harry and I sit on the fluffy white floor with brown boxes beside us.

Each time I touch a piece of clothing that is so small my heart pinches, knowing she never got to wear them.

"I want to move." I hear Harry speak as he folds up some shirts. I stop for a moment and look up at him. "I don't want to live here anymore."

I know why, so I don't ask.

"We can go looking." I offer. He just nods and grabs a blanket laying beside him.

"Do you want to move?" Harry asks me.

"A new start isn't bad." I smile gently. I take a deep breath. "Uh, I'll call the donation center to tell them we have new baby clothes to donate. At least they'll go to some baby who needs it."

"Yep." His voice turns sad.

I look at Harry. His eyes are on the clothes. The little, cute baby clothes. "I was excited for the age where they start running up to you." I listen to him speak. "And they wrap their tiny little arms around you and you feel your whole world hug you back after waiting 9 months of them the womb, and another year with them being new borns. Like they know who you are and they want to hug you." I bite my lip harshly. "I was excited for that."

My eyes sting with tears. Harry looks up at me. "She would've been that age now." My heart drops and the room falls silent.

***

I come back home later that day with a major headache. Harrys on the couch on his laptop typing. I had class today.

"Hey." I offer kindly.

"Hi." His voice is low. "I found an apartment, one bedroom, good price and neighbourhood."

"I think they are open apartments here for rent." I sit beside him. His teeth graze over his pink bottom lip.

"I know." Harry murmurs. "I just don't want to be in this building."

"Yeah, uh, we'll check out the new one you found." I kiss his cheek and rest my head on his broad chest. I gently squeeze his hand. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too May."

A://N

Short chapter eh

Make sure to leave a vote !!

If this gets 45 comments I'll update again !!

~lauren