Seventy Five

some of you guys are curious to what finn may look like. this is how i imagine him ^

75

Nick POV

I'm checking the mail today.

I see I have a bunch of envelopes in the box and I shrug to myself.

My day off is going to be another bill day.

I step back inside my house and close the door behind myself. I look through the different envelopes until I come across one that my makes my head tilt.

One's from May's address.

I place down all of the other ones on the table that holds our keys and open the one she sent me.

First there is a little note on a piece of paper that says:

This is me trying

My eyebrows furrow and I see a photo inside.

I take it out and stare at the cute little baby boy. His eyes are open and they're bright blue like May's. He has dimples on his cheeks and a very cute smile.

I grin while looking at the photo. I turn it over and see handwriting.

Finn Harrison Styles
1 month

I turn the photo back around to see my grandson that looks like a mixture of Harry and May.

I walk to the living room and kneel down to our cabinets. I find an empty picture frame and put the photo inside.

"Did you get the mail?" I hear my wife's voice ask from down the hall.

"Yes." I reply back. She enters the living room. Her light brown hair is pulled into a pony tail.

"New photo of Henry JR?" Carmen asks. I look down at the picture in my hands.

"No. May sent me a photo of her son, Finn." I reply.

"Since when do you guys talk?" She asks curiously.

"She came over a few weeks ago and we talked about stuff." I tell her.

My wife nods. As I'm about to place the photo down she speaks. "You should put it where the photo's of Bell and Macy are, no?" Those photos of them are by the other ones of my nieces and their families.

The spot I was going to place the frame was by the other ones of my grandchildren.

"Why can't I put this over here?" I ask her.

"It just makes more sense if you put it with your brothers kids stuff." Carmen says like it's obvious. I open my mouth to speak but she talks over me. "Nick, you're not her father. You may have created her but you didn't raise her."

"No one raised her." I reply. "Just because I want to place a photo of her son down over here shouldn't be a big deal to you."

"That table has photos of our grandchildren." She states.

"Technically he's my grandson." I say. "Just because I wasn't a father to May and I wasn't in her life, doesn't mean I can't at least try. For once don't be up my ass about this. I at least want to be a grandfather to him."

"Up your ass?" Carmen asks. "Excuse me for putting my family first over a child who came from an affair!" Her voice shouts. My hands run through my hair stressfully.

"Get over it! That was more than twenty years ago!"

"I have gotten over it! And I thought you did too by not having her your life. You put your real kids as your priorities and now you regret that?"

"Real kids?" I scoff. "How's May not my real kid? She is my daughter. What? Just because she's not yours means that she's garbage? Yes, I do regret not fighting for May. I have every right to feel the way I do. But I'm trying to do what I never had the guts to do back then. And as my wife why can't you support that? I'm still going to love all my other children as I always have; as well as their kids."

"I just feel like there is no point. You'll just be the grandfather to the kid."

"His name is Finn." I tell her again. "And I don't mind that. I'll still be apart of her life. I'm not asking for your permission. I made that mistake already." I leave the frame where I put it originally and brush past her.

May POV

"Your dimples are becoming more visible." I say to Finn who's smiling at me. "I was worried you weren't Dada's after all." I joke since Harry is in the room.

"Hey." He says and I grin. I kiss my sons forehead and pinch his cheeks softly. "He looks a lot like me."

"I know. He's even got your small ears."

Harry touches his ears and I chuckle. "I hate my ears, you know that."

"I think they're adorable." I say to Harry. Finn's head nuzzles into my neck and I rub his back. "And you still got all the ladies anyway. Your ears bother no one."

His eyes roll playfully. "That's how I got your Mama. My ears are powerful." Harry says to our son who's looking at him. I laugh.

"You're so weird." Harry grins.

"When's his nap?"

"Now." I say. "It's his favorite time of the day." I joke.

I put him down his crib and place his little bear beside him. His dimples are still on his cheeks. "I love you. Have a good nap." I tickle his tummy a little. I can't believe he's 1 month already.

Harry and I leave his nursery and head to our room. "Tomorrow is the John Mayer concert." I say. "What time is it at?"

"7." He says.

"It's going to be our first time away from Finn." I say. "I'm going to be nervous."

"Why?" Harry chuckles.

"Because what if he forgets us within the time?"

"Your boobs are his resource of food. I'm pretty sure he won't forget you." I scoff. His arms wrap around my waist. His lips kiss my neck.

I think having alone time with Harry tomorrow night will be fun. I'm of course going to miss Finn but he'll be in very good hands.

A://N

next chapter is gonna be nice :)

comment goal: 50??

if you're curious about what will be happening with me after this book ends, i'm going to be rewriting when of my old books, Unpredictable; editing Secret and My everything; and releasing some new books :) i hope you guys check those out when I do publish them. i'm excited about them

~lauren