Eighty Three

May POV

"I don't have to go." Harry tells me.

"But, I want you to have fun with your friends."

Niall wants to take Harry out to Las Vegas for the weekend before we get married as a "guys weekend". They're meeting some of their friends down there as well.

"Are you sure you'll be fine with Finn?" He asks me.

"Yep." I say. I kiss his cheek. "Call me when you land."

"Okay." Harry murmurs. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses me. He says goodbye to Finn who's currently siting on the couch.

"I'm going to miss you." Harry says while holding Finn. He kisses our son's cheeks. Finn giggles. His small finger tip touches his fathers dimple and he smiles.

"You'll have fun." I tell Harry.

"I guess." He murmurs. "Goodbye my little child." He says to Finn. "I'll see you in two-ish days. Be good for mama." He kisses him again then hands him to me.

My heart awe's when Finn's arms extend out to Harry. Harry's eyes look to me then to our son. "He wants Dada." Harry frowns. He kisses Finn's cheek.

"Go now before he cries." I say to Harry. Harry kisses me once more before going.

Harry POV

I'm in my hotel room currently.

Niall, me, Mark, James, and Bryan, are going out a 8.

It's 7 now.

I called May when I landed at 12. I text her every now and then and she tells me to go have fun and stop worrying about her and Finn in Washington.

I miss my family.

I miss my son who's growing so quickly.

And I miss my fiance.

I can't believe we're getting married on Tuesday. I'm excited. Then on Wednesday we leave for our honeymoon which I'm also excited for.

I unlock my phone and check some work emails. Niall texts me to remind me not to fall asleep. I laugh to myself.

I feel like it's so odd that I miss May. It's only been hours. I'm usually away from her for work anyways. I just feel like now since I'm not going to see her for a few days it's different. I try not to think about that too much.

***

"I'm not getting drunk." I say to Niall who keeps handing me drinks. I've had three.

"Live a little Styles." James remarks as we sit in a VIP area in some club. I sip the beer in my hands and see Niall take his shots quickly.

"Where are you and May going for your honeymoon?" Niall asks.

"First, Italy. Then the Bahamas." I say.

Niall, James, Mark, and Bryan all give each other this look. "What?" I ask. My eyebrows furrow.

"We got a little surprise for you." Niall says. His blue eyes look excited. My eyebrows furrow.

A person behind them walks over to us and my stomach drops.

They got a stripper.

"Niall-"

"Relax man. This is going to be your last official lap dance before you get married. Enjoy it." Niall squeezes my shoulder and all of them walk away.