Eighty

the era harry is in, in the book currently if you're curious ^ ( i love his hair in this photo lol)

80

May POV

I went to the gym this morning.

Shocking, right?

Before I knew I was pregnant I was exercising more and dieting. I'm trying to get back into that routine.

I walk into my room and feel my heart swell. Finn has his small back pressed against Harry's chest. And Harry's arm is protectively around him loosely.

I smile at them widely and slowly grab clothes from my dresser to change into after my shower.

***

It's noon now.

It's raining out currently, like how it's been all week. It makes me sleepy at times. Finn is playing in his play pin with some of his toys. Playing meaning touching stuff and laughing. It's cute and entertaining to watch.

I think my period is coming. Besides my mood swings at times, I feel worse about myself. I'm trying the whole be positive about my body thing, but it's bad hard to start that now.

Today I just feel like a blimp.

"I'm going to make lunch, do you want me to make you something?" Harry asks me while standing up.

"No, I'm good." I say while pulling the sleeves of my hoodie down to cover my hands.

"You only had toast today, are you sure?"

"I'll have a snack later." I tell Harry with a small smile. I look back down at Finn and see he rolled over to his back. I grin.

"You feeling alright?" My fiance asks me.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"You just seem a little off." His head tilts.

"Just tired." I say while resting my head back. Harry sits beside me and kisses my cheek.

"You can always talk to me." He hums causing me to chuckle.

"I know." I say while looking at him.

"Are you just having one of those days?" Harry asks me.

"Define that." I ask.

"When you feel poopish and bloated."

"Yeah." I say. "But for me it's an everyday thing." I admit. His head tilts.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why do you always have an urge to put yourself down?" My eyes look back to Harry who's voice turned serious but his eyes remain soft.

"I don't know." I say honestly. "I have major self esteem issues. And it doesn't help that Sadie and my Mom called me a fat whale in whatever I wore growing up. Eventually I just starting believing it and it's hard not to look at myself in the mirror and think 'oh I look like an obese whale'."

Harry stands up. "Come with me." My eyebrows furrow. "Finn will be fine. He's in a crib kind of and can't get out."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just stand up and follow me." I hesitantly do.

His takes my hand with his as we walk. We end up going into the bathroom. "Take off your clothes." He tells me. "You can keep your bra and underwear on." Harry adds.