120

^ that's owen if you're curious

120

May POV

"Mommy I don't want Finn to go." My daughter says while clinging onto her brothers waist. She's very short compared to him.

"Finn has to go to school honey." I say.

"But I don't want him to go. He went yesterday." Anne says. Finn just looks to me.

"He'll be back at two." I say.

"No." She pouts. Harry appears. He adjusts his suit.

"Why is Finn still home?" He asks.

"Anne won't let him go." We both look to our kids.

"C-Can I stay home?" Finn asks me timidly. His eyes look hopeful. I look to Harry who shakes his head.

"Not today Bud. C'mon we got to get you to the bus stop. Anne say goodbye." She frowns.

"Bye." She says.

"Goodbye." Finn says. He leans down and hugs her making me smile. It makes me happy that they're all close. Finn is very protective of his siblings. Anne is very loving towards Owen. She always checks up on him and plays with him. It makes me happy.

We step outside and I see the bus drive away. I shrug.

"Meet me by my car, okay?" He nods. I walk back inside. "He missed the bus. Are you running late?" I ask my husband.

"A little." Fuck. "I can watch Owen and Anne while you drop him off."

"Are you sure?" His head tilts.

"I'm my own boss. I'll be perfectly fine."

"Okay." I kiss all of their cheeks before grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

***

I sign Finn in with my empty hand. He's holding my other one. His head is pressed against my hip.

"You're all set honey." I say to him. He nods against him. "I'll see you at two."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He quickly kisses me. He turns around. "That's T-Tim." He points to him. He looks early thirties. He looks nice, which is good.

"He looks very nice." I stroke his curls. I kiss the top of his head. "Have a wonderful day."

"Thank you." He murmurs. He exits the office and I turn around and grab my wallet resting on the counter.

"He's a very nice boy." The receptionist says. I smile warmly.

"Thank you." She nods.

"Whenever Tim isn't working he sits in here and helps organize the paperwork or color codes things to help us find students in different grades. He's a very sweet boy." My heart swells.

"He never told me that." I say.

"He talks a lot about you. And uh his pig?" Her eyebrows furrow.

"We have a teacup pig." I say.

"Oh." She says. "That's cute." I chuckle.

Harry POV

I walk into the office an hour late.

"Hello." Niall greets me.

"Hello." I greet.

"Why were you late this morning? You missed the meeting."