Eighty Seven

May POV

"How the hell are you tan?" Harry asks me on our third day in the Bahamas.

"I guess it's the Italian in me." I joke. Harry doesn't look tan. But he isn't burned either. He's just toner in a way.

"That's not fair." I laugh.

"Life isn't fair." His eyes roll playfully at me.

The Bahama's is a wonderful place. For the past few days we've been here, we went snorkeling. We saw some fish and other cool things. I was scared in all honestly. But it was so fun and a new experience that i would like to do again.

Besides that we went to a very cool water park. I was also scared because the things Harry wanted to go on were very high. Luckily everything scary he wanted to go on required two people. So we went down together.

The other thing we did was take a boat ride out in the ocean. We saw dolphins which was nice to see. Harry went on telling me how this is how you see dolphins; not going to a place like Sea World to see them.

He's very upset with Sea World.

We Face Timed Finn last night. When we hung up I cried because I missed seeing his face and hearing him giggle.

We just got home from dinner. The sun is setting and the weather is cooling down.

"Did you want to go night swimming later?" Harry asks me while taking off his pants. He tosses them on the floor.

"What time does the pool close?" I ask.

"9. But I know the owner of the hotel. He's a friend of my Dad's. He said I can use the pool any time I please after it closes."

"Who don't you know?" I ask.

"It's an advantage that I know all of these people. So is that a yes?"

"Yes." I say. He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"I can't wait till Finn is older so we can travel with him. It would be so cool to take him to Disneyland or Disney world." I smile at his words.

"It would be cute to see him meet all the characters." I agree.

I sit down on the mattress and stretch out my legs. "Are you excited to go home in two days?" Harry asks me.

"Yes and no. I'm excited to see my son. I'm not excited to go back to work." I say honestly.

"I know I'm enjoying seeing you in a bathing suit." A smug grin goes on his lips. I roll my eyes and nudge him.

***

"Is the water cold?" I ask Harry who's in the shallow end of the pool.

"No, babe." He tells me while going on his knees. "It's quite warm."

"Is it?"

"No, it's very cold." He says with sarcasm. I fake laugh then I step in. The warm water touches my skin making me relax.

I meet Harry in the middle of the shallow end of the pool. "It's pretty cold, isn't it?" I nudge him and he smiles. I splash water in his face making him jerk back. I laugh.

"Rude." He flicks water at me. I smile.

I rest on my back and float. My eyes look at the stars that scatter across the sky and I let out a deep breath.

"Do you like pools or beaches?" Harry asks me.

"Pools. At the beach, sand gets in places it shouldn't." He laughs. "You?"

"Either or." Harry says. "May?"

"Yes?" I stand back up and run water over my face.

"I'm glad you're my wife."

"I'm glad you're my husband." I kiss him. "Very, very glad."

"How glad?"

"So glad." We both laugh. His arms fall to my waist.

"You know what's weird?"

"What?" I ask.

"We have our own little family. Isn't that weird to think about?"

"It is." I say. "But like a good weird."

"Yes of course." I smile softly. A few seconds later Harry splashes the water in my face. I look at him.

"What? Pay back is a bitch." A smirk goes on my lips.

"You full on splashed me. I did mine lightly and not as powerful."

"Cry me a river." I shake my head.

The whole trip he's been complaining about how loose his swim trunks are. In the ocean it was funny. Every wave he was scared they would fall off of him.

He starts swimming around. When he ticks off the wall near me I pull down his trunks leaving him naked. "May!" Harry exclaims making me laugh.

"Pay back is a bitch." I mimic.

"Give me it." He walks over to me. He holds his penis in both of his hands. I move away from him. "May."

"Harry."

"I'm naked."

"And I'm enjoying it." I say with a smug smile.

"I'm not." I laugh. "Please?"

I toss his trunks out of the pool. It lands on a lounge chair. His eyes look to me. "That's not cool."

"I never was." I hum. "No one's here. Why are you worried?" I grin.

"I'm not worried. I just feel like now I have shrinkage." My head shakes. "I'll be right back. I have to walk out of the pool to grab my trunks."

"Have fun." I smile. He walks out of the pool. "Your butt is really pale." I say to him. Once he has them back on he flips me off.

A few seconds later he's back in the pool. His arms tighten around me. His head presses against mine and his lips kiss my cheek. "I hope you know you're paying for that when we get back to our room." His voice is low and deep and in a whisper.

"Will I now?" I ask.

"Very much so." His and rests on my butt. "Remember when we were in the ocean and a guy came behind you and squeezed your butt?"

"Wait what?" Harry balls out laughing. "that wasn't you?" His hand rests on his stomach as he laughs.

"No, it wasn't. I was standing beside you. I pushed him down though."

"Are you serious? My butt feels violated."

"I'm very serious." His laughter fades.

"Well then." I say. "that's quite weird."

"It is very weird. Only I can touch your butt."

"I know. You're proving that right now." Harry chuckles.

A://N

hello

i'm not ready for Monday :/

comment?? that would mean a lot

~lauren