136*

May POV {two years later}

"Guys hurry up! We're going to be late!" I call from down stairs. I look up the stair case and see Owen walk down in his tux. I smile gently.

"This is uncomfortable." My four year old complains.

"But you look adorable." I pinch his cheeks and kiss him. "Where's your sister?" I ask him.

"Which one?" Owen asks.

"Lydia."

"With Dad." I shrug.

"Is your Dad dressed?"

"Yeah." Anne walks downstairs. She's six now. Finn soon follows and so does the other two.

"Take your time. We're not late." I remark to my husband who smiles. "Do we got everything?"

"Yes May. Calm down. The car is packed with the suitcases." I nod.

"Are you driving or me?"

"Me." Harry replies.

All 6 of us start to leave the house. "You look cute." I say to Anne who shrugs.

"I hate this dress. It's so uncomfortable."

"Beauty is pain." Her eyes roll. I make sure all my kids are buckled. "Mommy." Lydia speaks.

"Yes?"

"Hi." I shake my head at her and kiss her puffy cheeks that has a dimples peeking through. I can't believe she's two now.

"Ready?" I ask Harry who nods. Soon we pull out of our driveway.

***

"Excited?" I ask Adam.

"Eh." My head tilts at him and he laughs. "How's your speech?"

"Lovely." I grin. "Are you nervous?"

"A bit. But I guess that's normal." He fixes his coat and I smile gently.

"I would give you advice but I didn't have a wedding." I chuckle.

"I know. You fucking went to city hall. Pussy." I laugh.

"Hey, don't mock. My honeymoon was amazing."

"Which kid was conceived?" I shake my head and snicker.

"Lydia is excited to be the flower girl." I bring up. Adam smiles.

"That's good."

"She likes flowers so she might take some petals before we leave." I stand up once I see it's almost time to go. "This is the part where I ask you, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"If you're not, I have the get away car ready." His head shakes. "I can't believe my best friend is getting married!" I exclaim. I throw my arms over Adam and hug him tightly.

Harry POV

Watching 3 kids is hard.

Lydia is with May since she's the flower girl. "Give me my IPod." I hear Finn complain.

"Dad said I could play with it." Anne argues.

"No he didn't."

"Yes he did." Anne says. Her voice raising.

"You're so annoying." Finn spits.

"Hey, why don't you both stop talking yeah? The wedding is about to start and I don't want you guys arguing."