118

May POV {3 years later}

"Mommy wake up." A voice whispers in my ear. "Mommy." I know the voice. Her small finger pokes my cheek. My eyes open slowly. The first thing I see is Annabelle. Her hazel eyes are looking into mine. A smile spreads on her face, causing her dimples to appear.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning." She replies. "Daddy wanted me to wake you up for breakfast." My daughter says.

I nod with a yawn. "Is Finn downstairs?"

"Yes."

"Where's Owen?"

"Downstairs." My daughter says. Her small hands rest on my cheeks.

"Do you know what your Dad's making?"

"Something good I hope." I chuckle with a smile. I kiss her cheek and stroke her curly brown hair.

"You look like your Father more everyday." I observe. She has his dimples, hair, and smile. They also act the same sometimes. What I find funny is that they both eat weirdly. He sticks his tongue out before putting his fork in his mouth. Anne does that too.

"No. I want to be just like you." Her head presses against my chest. Her hand holds mine as well.

"Let's get downstairs. I don't want the food to get cold." My daughter nods against me.

We both climb out of bed. Her hand holds mine as we go downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and smell waffles. "Good morning." Harry chirps.

"Good morning." I kiss his cheek.

I look down and see my son Owen. He flashes me a smile.

I kneel down and gently pinch his rosy cheeks. His hair is more like mine. It's on the straight side. His eyes are green and he has dimples. "Good morning." I say to my son who is now a little over a year.

"Morn-g." He chirps happily. Him saying 'morning' is cute. Really him talking makes my day. He kisses me and hugs me. I pick him up and see Finn sitting down at the counter.

He's quiet today. He slowly eats his food. "Did you want juice?" Harry asks Finn.

"Yes p-please." Finn is 6 now. He started school in September. It's November now. When he went on the bus I came home and cried for a while. That was a sad day. I miss him a lot when he's at school.

Time flies by so quick now a days. I barely remember being pregnant with Owen let alone having Finn 6 years ago.

I place Owen down in his seat and ruffle his hair. I kiss Finn's cheek and greet him good morning.

It's Saturday and raining. Usually on the weekends I take all of them to the park to play. Today is just a stay home day.

"Thank you for making breakfast." I say to Harry.

"No need to thank me." He quickly pecks my lips and grins.

"Ew." I hear my daughter groan. I laugh.

"Good. Think it's gross." Harry says with a smug smile. "I'm going to go food shopping. Do you need anything while I'm out?" My husband asks me.

"Uh," I pause. Thinking. We need condoms and that's about it.

"I have that on the list already." Harry reads my mind making me laugh.

"Oh can you buy--" He cuts me off.

"Coconut cake?"

"Yes." I snicker.

"Will do." He grabs his car keys.