Eighty Five

May POV

I'm married.

Thinking that and saying that out loud is something still shocking to me. I never grew up thinking about marriage. I never thought I could feel love or be loved. I'm glad to see that's wrong.

The first place in our honey moon is Venice Italy.

Beside our hotel there is a canal with a bridge that connects to the other half of the hotel. The view is absolutely beautiful and our room is amazing.

I'm standing on the balcony viewing the city. The sun is currently setting and it makes the water look absolutely beautiful. Our room is high up as well, which makes it even cooler to look at everything.

"Hello beautiful." I hear Harry say while hugging me from behind. I smile at his words.

"Hello." I murmur. His lips kiss my cheek. "The view is amazing."

"I know." His hand squeezes my butt making me laugh. I turn around kiss his cheek. His arms are on my low waist and Harry just smiles.

"Whatcha smiling about?" I ask while poking his dimple.

"How officially you're my wife. Who knew?" I laugh.

"You're stuck with me forever." I joke.

"That just sounds terrible." Harry agrees making me laugh. "Did you want to go out to dinner?"

"Sounds good." I peck his soft lips. "I love you."

"I love you too Mrs. Styles." He grins against my skin.

***

Jet lag hit Harry and I during two a.m.

So we sit in bed talking. To pass by time we play would you rather.

"Would you rather live off of coconut cake or fries and shakes?" Harry asks me.

"That's hard." I say honestly. "Probably fries and shakes." Harry nods. "Would you rather have boobs or a vagina?"

"Neither." He says making me laugh.

"You have to pick one." I say.

"Fine, boobs."

"You wouldn't want a vagina?"

"No." I chuckle. "Would you rather fuck John Mayer or Patrick Dempsey?"

"What kind of question is that?" I ask with laughter.

"One I'm curious about." He says.

"Uh, threesome then." His eyes look into mine. "What?"

"I was looking for the answer none, but okay." I nudge him.

"I like how both of them are old enough to be my Dad." I say while laughing.

"You can call them Daddy." I cringe causing Harry to laugh.

"Stop." I say.

"Sugar called me that." He tells me. "The stripper."

"Hm, tell me more." I joke causing him to nudge me. "Uh, who's your celebrity crush?" I ask.

"May Styles." My eyes glance to him. A smug smile is on his lips. "That can't be my answer?"

"Nope." I say.

"Uh, then Emma Roberts."

"She's pretty." I compliment.

"Very. Nice smile too." I nod. "Uh, back to the game." I laugh. "I think it was your turn."

"Okay," I think. "Would you rather have a hairless cat or hairless dog?"

"Hairless cat. They're both scary but hairless dogs look like rats." I nod.

"Would you rather lose your virginity to any guy you please, it can be a celebrity, or just keep it as me?"

"You, because it would be embarrassing to lose it to a hot celebrity that isn't a virgin." I say. I look to Harry who shakes his head. "Was I supposed to answer that as since I love you that's why I would pick you?"

"Kinda." We both laugh.

"Well, that too. I never had meaningless sex." I hum.

"Way to rub it in." Harry jokes making me snicker.

"Would you rather have a vagina as a mouth or penis's as toes and fingers?"

"I would rather die." I giggle. "That's just disturbing to think about babe."

"I know, that's why I asked. Your turn." I yawn.

"Would you rather have an unlimited supply of fries, shakes, and coconut cake, or be married to me?"

"Hm." I pause. "You."

"You had to think about that?" My eyes look at him.

"It's food Harry. My favourite food that I would have for free until I die. But you usually always pay for my food now so it's still free. It's a win, win for me." I smile.

Harry's head rests next to mine and he yawns. "This was fun." He says making me smile.

"Very." I murmur. We turn off the lamps on the nightstands and meet with each other in the middle of the bed.

"I miss Finn." I admit.

"So do I." Harry says while playing with my fingers. He kisses my cheek then rests his head on my shoulder. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight." I yawn. My eyes close and I soon drift off into sleep.

***

I wake up to the bright sunlight on my eyelids. My eyes soon open and I stretch out my legs. "Good morning." I hear Harry say.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"1 in the afternoon." My eyes widen. "Gotta love jet lag." Harry sits back on the mattress. I rub my eyelids. "Tonight I got us a reservation at a restaurant. It has a canal view." I smile.

"Sounds nice." I kiss him. "What time is it at?" I ask.

"7." I nod. "So, we have until then relax. Then tomorrow I have things planned."

"What kind of things?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." My eyes narrow and Harry grins. "In the mean time." His body fits in between my thighs. His lips kiss my neck. "We should have lots and lots of sex." I laugh.

"Do you have lots and lots of condoms?"

"Of course baby." His fingers tug down my underwear. His lips kiss mine softly before taking them off fully.

I'm already enjoying this honeymoon with him.

A://N

Hello

comment goal: 40 + ???? It would be cool if we got that :)

I published the first chapter to my rewrite of my old book "unpredictable". If you could go check that out and support that book, that would be cool :) there is only 1 chapter up currently so it's not a ton to read, but it would still mean a lot :p

Anyways have a lovely night x

~Lauren